"That was crazy....you were all glowing and we heard her voice and saw her for the first time through you.....man this is history in the making!" Lo'ak said

"Just another Tuesday in a demigod life.....at least she came to help with the fight and not leave us to save yourself..." She said " Believe me....God's laws on earth are a bitch...no wonder some demigods hate their parents"

They all chuckled and hugged each other closely till percy spoke again "Are we forgetting something? OH HADES, NICO AND THE GIRLS!" 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Jake came to the pool but found no one there. "Dad" He turns and aims his gun at Quaritch who has Kiri held at knifepoint.

"Kiri!" Jake said. 

Meanwhile, percy and the three boys came and nico appeared out of the shadows panting and holding Tuk. " Nico!" Percy said " Tuk!" Neteyam said

" He has kiri...I have only energy for one more shadow jump...it will be a while." He said "Go...go take her to Trsireya.... go," She said as he nodded and vanished with Tuk they ran to the dock and saw Jake put on handcuffs. Percy signals Neteyman to his the roofs for he doesn't know he is alive. he nods and goes up. Lo'ak and anoung hid as well

Quratich snarls seeing Percy alive and kicking "Not another step...demigod" He said pushing the blade to Kiri's neck. Percy snarled at him griping her sword tight as she walked slowly to the side

"No! Leave her alone." Spider came out of hiding scared of what he was doing to Kiri. Percy held him back " No stay back...he will hurt you too" she whispered to spider

"Stay there! Don't come one step closer." He yelled before turning to Jake " Handcuffs on!" Spider kept yelling not to hurt Kiri. Percy sensed something malicious about to attack Spider so she reached but got tossed away by Neytiri as she held him by knifepoint.

"Release or I'll cut." She snarled as the spider froze with fear.  

"What the kid?  "  He said "He is not mine. We are not even the same species."

"You mustn't hurt her. Let her go. Please listen to me. Let her go." Spider said as percy said to Neytiri "No you must not kill him. He is innocent!"

"A son for a son." She snarled back as she cut a bit of his chest with her blade " I cut. " 

"Go ahead...kill him" Netyiri yelled and lifted the knife. Before neteyam, Lo'ak and 

"No!" Percy snarled and used water to push both Quaritch and Netyiri away from their prisoners. Kirir ran to Jake and Percy pulled Spider behind her like an overprotective sister and she snarled and yelled at Neytiri.

"NEVER PUNISH AN INNOCENT CHILD, WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, FOR HIS BIRTH GIVER'S SINS!" She shouts "SPIDER WAS A PRISONER TO THAT MAN...THAT MAN...IS NOT HIS FATHER...and he will never be" 

Neytiri could not react and looked at Spider, who held Percy's hand, terrified of Neytiri. She lets the words sink into her heart as her ears fall at a crime she almost committed.

(Spider will be a year younger than percy)

"Boys! Percy yells as Neteyam, Lo'ak, and anoung both come out of hiding and have their bow and spears aimed at Quairtch as they carefully walk back into the water " Boys Get them out of here." Jake said as everyone slowly headed to the water.