Chapter 8: A Strange Search

Start from the beginning

"Earlier this morning, around 7 a.m. I think. I saw the man walking around and followed him here. Clearly, that was a mistake." Said Celestia.

"So just after nighttime then. You wouldn't happen to know where he is now?" Said Y/N.

Y/N knew it couldn't have been anyone in the dining room today. Celestia then gasped, causing everyone to get more worried.

"What is it?" Said Asahina.

"I just remembered. He had Yamada with him." Said Celestia.

"What was he doing with Hifumi?" Said Sakura.

"I don't know. I do recall seeing him walk left outside of this room with Hifumi." Said Celestia.

"That leads to the stairwell going to the second floor." Said Sakura.

"Oh no, Kirigiri is down there!" Said Makoto.

The group then ran downstairs to search the second floor. Along the way, Byakuya and Genocide Jill were spotted. Makoto went to talk to Byakuya while Y/N went to Jill. He was a bit nervous talking to her since she was a serial killer. 

"Hey, Jill. You haven't seen Kyoko or Hifumi right?" Said Y/N.

"Nope, I've been following the pretty boy all day." Said Jill.

"So you have been with Togami the entire time." Said Y/N.

"Well, I can't speak for my other half, but yes." Said Jill.

"What do you-" Said Y/N.

"Over here!" Said Sakura.

Everyone then went into the library and see Hifumi holding his head and bleeding. Y/N noticed a hammer just like the one Celestia was attacked with earlier. Only this time it had the number two on it.

"What happened to you?" Makoto said to Hifumi.

"Are you alright?" Said Aoi.

"I can't believe it, Robo Justice attacked me." Said Hifumi as he was holding his head in pain.

"Hardly the time to be cute." Said Byakuya as he didn't believe Hifumi at all.

"He's not being cute. Hifumi, is this the man you called, Robo Justice?" Said Celestia to Hifumi.

"Is that a camera?" Asked Jill.

"Yes, I found it when the third floor was opened. I took this picture before I blacked out." Said Celestia.

She then showed everyone a photo of Robo Justice and Hifumi. Everyone then looked at it and was a bit in disbelief at first, but it was evidence they were telling the truth.

 Everyone then looked at it and was a bit in disbelief at first, but it was evidence they were telling the truth