Chapter 16

(A/N: There is a new legend - uhh, how do I say it? Substitute? Nvm, Y/F/D/T stands for 'Your Favorite Dog Type'. Idk where I got that from, just created it.)

Y/N's P.O.V

 DOGS. MANY OF THEM. (A/N: Now, I apologize if you're not a dog lover but come on!!! Dogs. Are. ADORABLE! In my opinion, ofc. I'll even put in a picture of my fav type of dog.)

 I could see so many different types of dogs here with various shapes and sizes, German Shepherds, Corgis, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, you name it, they have it!

 I squealed loudly and ran over to some puppies and cuddled them. They were so furry and soft that I was afraid they would die if I squished them too hard. I saw Tiger's grinning face, he knew me so well.

 "Are we here to buy a dog?" I asked, my voice muffled with dog fur brushing against my mouth.

 He shrugged, "If Coach allows it,"

 "YES!!!" I shouted so loudly that it echoed and almost every dog looked at me, some of their heads tilting, showing they were listening. "Sorry," I said with an enormous grin on my face.

 Then I frowned, "But, I don't have money,"

 He suddenly waved a red card (A/N: No, not the red card in football, a credit card.) in front of me. "Oh, no, no, no, no, c'mon Ti-Ti, you don't have to pay for me -"

 He got real close, and I could feel his breath on my face, and my cheeks started heating up from the intense stare from Tiger's charcoal black (A/N: Literally almost all of their eye colours are black.)

 "Just this one time, as a present, from a friend," When he said 'From a friend,' his eyes got more distant but it was probably just my imagination as his eyes shone brightly again, "What kind of dog do you want?"

 I opened my mouth but like Tiger just read my mind, he said, "Wait! Lemme guess, a Y/F/D/T?"

 "How did you know?" I asked, with a smile, petting the pups who licked my hands.

 "We're literally best friends, of course, I know!" Tiger said he was at the counter, holding his credit card.

 While he was looking away, as I played with the pups, I wondered how I should pay him back. He's done so much for me, I should probably get him a . . . chain! Right! Lucky charms! He's always loved those charms and believed that they were really lucky, he's superstitious about that.

 So I decided, to get him one - a matching one with me! I sneaked out of the shop - a trail of dogs followed me and I had to quietly 'shoo' them away and race across shops. I even glimpsed El Matador trying out crazy-looking hats with peacock feathers sticking out of them.

 Within a few minutes, I spotted a shop that looked antique and ethereal. It showcased a bunch of items that looked cool. For example, there was a crystal ball on a cushion that emitted a strange glowing faint violet light from it.

 As I went inside, bells chimed and the inside looked shabby but glam somehow. You could see a bunch of dog-eared books, wooden wands, cauldrons (A/N: Just taking this from Harry Potter -) and all sorts of amulets.

 I then glimpsed a shimmering golden necklace which seemed to be made of gold. It was sparkling and was the shape of a tiger, just like Tiger's name!

 While I was inspecting the amulet, an old woman appeared from behind and scared the living life out of me.

 "Hello, dear child. Would you like to buy this lucky charm? It was crafted by the best, and it was lost in the Sanzu River which my cousin found. The price is not that high,"

 Totally, it was extravagant! But I bought it anyway with a promise that I'd give her the money tomorrow. She gave the necklace back to me with a red pouch. After she waved me off, I quickly strode back to Andre's Honde.

 Tiger was waiting in front of the shop, a Y/F/T/D tucked in his arms, his face plastered with worry. When he saw me, he rushed to me and said in a dead whisper, "Where. Did. You. Go!? I WAS WORRIED! You could've been kidnapped, you could've been killed, you could've gotten lost. you could've gotten run over by a car, mauled by stray dogs, you could've been tricked! You could've been -" (A/N: Harry Potter reference -)

 I put my finger on his lip, "Shh, I got back here, didn't I? Now, let's go back and I cannot thank you enough for this pup!!! What should we name it?" I changed the subject but strangely Tiger was staring at me - and I realized I still had my finger on his lips. My cheeks flushed and I took my finger away from his lips. He looked so flustered, it was one of the cutest sights ever!

 "So, what should we name it?" I repeated again as we walked to where we were supposed to meet Coach back.

 "It's a him, and you can decide!" he said, his eyes all over me.

 I ignored his stare and stopped abruptly, my lips stretching into a huge grin. "Anything?"

 "Oh no, what have I done -" Tiger realized his mistake and opened his mouth but I cut him off.

 "I'm naming it Ti-Ti!! How does it feel like to have a pup named after you? You should feel honoured!" I giggled at Tiger's ashen face.

 He groaned, "Surprisingly, I don't feel honoured."

 "Well, I don't care, give me Ti-Ti," I said opening my hands.

 "Which one?" Tiger asked.

 "Obviously, the pup!" Tiger handed me Ti-Ti - sounds weird - and it cuddled up to my arms emitting a huge yawn. I stroked Ti-Ti's soft fur and he whined out loud.

 "Isn't he adorable?" I asked, caressing the dog.

 "Yeah, and by the way, I'm not cleaning up his crap," Tiger replied.

 "No one asked you to!!" I retorted.

 He grinned at me, "You do know that taking care of a dog is hard, right? Like, really really hard if you're a beginner?"

  "Eh, I don't care, can we get some dog food at least?" I asked Tiger, patting Ti-Ti.

 "I've already got an entire packet of food that can last a month." Tiger replied, "What are  you going to call me if the pup's Ti-Ti?"

 "Eh, I'll still call you Ti-Ti - wait - I got it! I'll call you Ti-Ti {1}." I said, marvelling at my own brilliance.

 He rolled his eyes, "Great, I was born first, in case you didn't know!"

 I shrugged, "I don't care,"

 And we walked to our specific location, arguing with each other on the way.

A/N: This chapter, I adore! Even if I barely put in the effort, any dog lovers here? Cause, I sure am one. Some say cats are better but dogs are obviously way better - in my opinion, ofc. Cause dogs are loyal, and cats aren't, that's my main point. Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoy this!