8- gojo, the father figure.

GOJO AND THE ZENIN
(This chapter is very important)

In conclusion, the training this afternoon ends up with panda swinging then throwing all of you like a sack of potato. "I'll skin him alive" you mutter while you gently rub the little bump on your head.

It was already nightime, you've already change on your night wear but you're here on the hallway, strolling alone hoping that someone won't catch you still up. It seems that the sudden change of environment had been troubling your mind.

Troubling in a good way.

You sigh when you realize that strolling won't make anything better. However, when you already plan to go back to your room, a silhouette at the school ground caught your attention.

Okkotsu?

You walk back and made your way to the school ground. You watch him swing and swing the wooden sphere on the air.

Still training huh...

"Fushiguro-san!?" Yuta look over your way, surprised to see you still awake at this hour. He jog towards you as you flashed him a smile. "Breaking school rules, are we?" It's already a curfew at the jujutsu high and students will receive punishments for breaking it.

"Look who's talking" with that both of you chuckle. You sat down on the pavement stairs as yuta also did the same. It was like that both of you deadpanned when you were envelope with silence.

"Uhhh" "uhmmmm"

"Okkotsu-" "Fushiguro-san—"

"Ah! Go first" "you first"

"Then stop talking!" You whispered yell to yuta who was only giving you a apologetic look. You sigh and play with your fingers before opening your mouth to talk, yet you stop in hesitation.

It's okay to tell him this right?

Yuta notice your hesitation and just patiently wait for you to talk or not. And moments later, you did.

"You knew that maki is my cousin right?" You ask yuta who just humn for you to continue. "My father was a runaway zenin, then he took my mother's surname. And after knowing my worth at the jujutsu field, that old man sold me to the zenin's" you look over to the training ground while your dark blue irises was watching the single white flower at the field.

"I've spend my childhood on the clan and eventually met maki. But when i just met her she declare leaving the clan and i was left behind. I didn't hold any grudges at her since i understand her" you then look back to yuta with a smile. "And this year, gojo suddenly appeared claiming that he killed my father and was told to take care of me"

"Fushiguro-san—"

"Call me Y/n..." You move sideward, your body was facing Yuta. "I'm fine okkotsu, though i really miss them y'know? Especially my father" once again you give him a smile but this time your eyes was closed. Hiding the pain flashing on your eyes.

"Then call me Yuta! Y/n-san" your face was painted with red hue upon Yuta's sudden outburst, oh the boy didn't notice that he accidentally grab your hand. You cleared your throat while Yuta looking like a ripe tomato.

You notice him panicking so you gently played with his fingers, continuing your story. "The zenin clan wont agree on giving me to gojo that easily because of my capabilities. But what you gonna expect? Clan's can't resist power and money. That's why i was sold to gojo"

"How much?"

"Hundred million"

Yuta's jaw dropped utterly shock, "sensei got that much moneyyy?"

"Hah! That man is the sugar daddy of all female here in jujutsu!" You joked around without knowing that the man was still awake at his room, watching and listening to your conversation.

"But! I love satoru-sensei y'know. I look up him so much and consider him as my father" your words struck the heart of the white haired shaman. Gojo satoru who was listening to the conversation was about to cry when yuta ask a question.

"But you always push him away, why's that?" Yuta question made you look at him at disbelief.

"I said i love him as a father but not a teacher" you deadpanned, whilst gojo wanted to smack you right there but he also doesn't want to disturb you and yuta. "Just kidding!" You lightly chuckle and let go of one of yuta's hand as you displays your curse energy at him. "Satoru-sensei is a good teacher, i hate to admit it but he's the best teacher" you mumbles, staring at your hand as you grip it tightly.

"But you enroll?" Yuta turn his head in confusion.

"Yeah. When satoru-sensei become my parent, I don't want to do something related to the zenin's and he was against it saying that he sees a potential at me" you sigh when you remember how long you argue with gojo back then.

"But it was my decision so satoru-sensei hand me to shoko-san to teach me about reverse curse technique. However, i had just learn that my little brother was also sold to the zenin." Yuta's hold on your hands lightly tightens upon seeing your quivering lips.

"I had to make a deal with satoru-sensei so the zenin won't be able to touch my brother." You gently pull your hands away from yuta.

Ahh... I'm sweating.

"Is it against your will to be here?" This question was also been running around your head lately.

Is it?

"Maybe yes, maybe not, I don't know." Your voice was like a whisper yet enough to reach yuta's earlobe. He watches as you raise your hand and traces the twinkling stars above the sky. "Yet, i love being here." You look over to yuta, the cold light of the moon has reflected to your skin. Your loose hair was dancing with the night air.

"Y/n-san?" He called for you without removing his eyes off you.

"why do you want to kill me?"

His words swiftly changes the mood between the two of you. "Let's just say..." you stand up from your sit and stretch up your arms upward, yawning after. Chills then travel to Yuta's body as soon as he met your eyes, it was lifeless, the sparks were gone and all he can see is an intent of killing.

"I hate those people who create curses" as if nothing happened, you were back to your usual state. "It's already late Yuta-kun, I'm heading first" you ruffles his hair and quietly walk away from him.

The words that left from your mouth was clearly heard by the eavesdropping white haired shaman. His gentle digits caressing his soft locks in frustration.

"Ahh... I need to keep you on check y/n-chan!" He poutly get up from his feet and walk towards the pictures that were hanging on his wall. His six eyes staring precisely at the certain black haired man that he rode a bike with. "Or history might repeat itself"

———
Hi there folks! Please vote and leave a comment! I appreciate it (⁠﹒︠⁠ᴗ⁠﹒︡⁠)⁠୨