4- toji's curse.

IN THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

You were suppose to be on the under ground infirmary along with shoko but here you are, standing beside the only satoru gojo and waiting for the first years to be eaten by a humongous curse inside the children's school.

"are you still after yuta-kun's head?" gojo asks, earning a death glare from you.

"you knew them like the back of your hand gojo, they are brutal and persistent, and I cant do nothing to it" you sigh, watching your cousin and the newbie to the thrown outdise the building and to be swallowed alive and well by the curse. though, you choose to ignore them and let them handle their job.

you turn your head in the white haired shaman as he flashed you a widen smirk, "im willing to enter a biding bow with you gojo if you do something about my brother being sold to the zenin clan" you spoke.

"oho?" gojo could see the full determination in your eyes. "even if I ask for you life?" the smirk o his face was widening from ear to ear.

gojo watched as you controlled your curse energy, focusing it on your arms, ready to penetrate it on your neck but gojo was fast enough to stop your arms.

he chuckled while he ruffles your h/c hair, "jeez! I was just testing the waters" he says, poking your red cheeks due to embarrassment. "well, before that, why don't you help the poor boy over there" he aid as you look over your back, only to see Yuta carrying maki in his back while he carry another boy on his arms.

"okkotsu!" you ran towards the boy, helping Yuta on gently laying maki and the other boys on the ground. "uhhh" you heard Yuta mumbles.

'ahh right'

"fushiguro is fine"

_________

AT THE INFIRMARY.

"Apparently they are fine" your soft voice caught the eyes of the two people who were outside the infirmary. "maki and the kids, I mean"

"thank goodness" yuta sigh and he expect you will be taking your leave after your announcement but he was baffled to see you taking a sit with him. "im not going to kill you" you assured him and you watched him let go of the breathe he didn't know he was holding.

"what's with the face? something bothering you?" gojo perked up. both of you watching yuta who was looking at the ring that he wears. "I remembered a promise with rika." he started, he glance over you but you just raise your brows at him and he quickly look away. "I was probably the one who curse rika"

both of you and gojo shared a glance but you just rolled your eyes at him. he was reminding you of something and you hated him for doing that.

"its just a personal theory but I think love is the most twisted curse of them all" a deafening silence followed after he said that and you click your tongue in annoyance when gojo cleared his throat, as if he was telling you that its your turn to speak.

"that old man is right" you suddenly spoke making yuta jump a little at his seat. "I am my self is an example of a curse created by an undying love" yuta slowly turn his head at you, his eyes softened when he saw you smiling at him ear to ear.

"I am cursed by my fathers dying love to tsuki fushiguro"

---

hi there my reader folks! Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts on the comments! Labyah!