3- classroom.

1ST YEARS.

You were supposed to be with shoko, assiting her with her investigation and experiment on the curse corpse that nanami kento bring to her.

But why the heck are you running to you assume the classroom of satoru gojo.

"Oh I'll step away if i were you guys" you heard the only voice of satoru gojo.

Fuck it, you're late.

"DOOONTTTT BUULYYYYYY YUUUUTAAA"

The wooden door was slammed open, revealing your unpleasant state. Sweat all over your face, you were clasping on your kness and trying to catch your breath.

"Y/n!"

"Salmon"

Maki and the other first year was surprised to see you again. Ahh yeah, they didn't know you're already awake.

But that's not on your mind now, your eyes trailed off on the gigantic hand that was pierce to a chalkboard. It was trying to grab the other first years but yuta was able to calm down rika.

You made your way inside the said classroom and walk towards yuta. Your hands gently patting down the curse spirit rika. " we'll not gonna hurt okkotsu okay?" you nod.

" How can she be so calm about it?" Panda and the other first year at the back was in shock at your movements.

"PROMISEEEE?" Rika asked, her humongous little finger was displayed in front of your body. As if she was asking for a pinky promise.

This curse.

An irk mark appears on your forehead as yhis is was so embarrassing enought for your existence. With a sigh you then place your pinky finger on hers, "promise". And with that, you handled the situation inside the classroom. "The curse wont attack you if you dont attack okkotu, that's basic logic" You turn to the other first years and saw toge had a bump on his head, maki has a scratches on face and panda had an bandge on his head, still oozing with smoke.

'Too late.'

'My bad' you have raise youre hand saying that your sorry.

"Now now! Let's just make a quick introduction shall we?" Satoru hmgojo chimed in. His fingers pointing out to the green haired girl.

"The curse tool user! Zenin Maki! She uses special tool to exorcise curses!" Then his hands pointed to the platinum blonde boy. "The curse speech user, Inumaki Toge! His vocabulary is limited to the ingredients of rice balls so goodluck talking to him" gojo then turn to the fluffy animal beide toge.

"And panda...." Satoru says.

"Hello I'm panda, nice to meet you!" The panda talks again, earning a sweatdrop from okkotsu.

"Welp! I think that's enough!" Gojo enthusiastically says while yuta was deadpanned. He didn't get any explanation on the talking panda and.... You.

He didn't even know your name. And what are you? Why are you so persistent on getting his head chopped?

"For our practical jujutsu class! You will be paired up in two! Panda and toge! Maki and okkotsu!" Gojo said while you just listen to the conversation in front of you. Your dark blue orbs glaring daggers at okkotsu.

"You were bullied werent you?" You suddenly spoke, catching the attention of okkotsu and maki who's standing in front of you. "You have someone to protect you but you play like you're the victim? It's gross! Jujutsu is isn't like normal school, you're nothing if you don't have any goals-" you stop when you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"I think that's enough y/n" maki, your cousin says pointing on yuuta who's been fidgeting the whole time. You just click your tongue in annoyance and walk away from them.

The fluffy first year walk over yuta also patting his shoulder, "sorry about y/n, something were just pressuring her that's why she's harsh but if she's not kind enough, i bet you wouldn't go this far" he says as both of them look at your figure which looks like arguing with gojo.

"It's fine" yuta says, his eyes lingering on your figure before looking down. "She's right"

---

hi there my reader folks! Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts on the comments! Labyah!