24: Thoughts About her.

Start from the beginning

Keisuke is a next.

"95005, that's my phone lock." He started, Ao quickly took Keisuke's phone and entered the said number

"It is!" Ao said shocked.

Keisuke shook his head in disbelief. "I'll be changing that later. That's Your birthday, I don't know if You know how hard it is for me to communicate, or even to be near a child at that time. But that day, when I saw You in the pictures, I wanted too, I want to touch You, I want to hug, I want to kiss those fluffy cheeks of Yours. I wasn't hesitating at all. I said to myself, may be Your the light that would ease the darkness inside me, inside us. But no, You're the light that needed to be protected, the one who can keep this family sane, the light that I promised to protect even if my life is what it cost. I know a time will come that You won't need our protection, I know that one day You will be able to protect Yourself, I know that, that day is coming close, but I will always be by Your side to help and protect You." He kissed my forehead after that.

"The girl with the same eyes as mine, the one who looks exactly like dad but got mom's nose, and head shape." Alec started. "I looked at You amazed by the fact that we have the same eyes, and when I saw You look at me coldly one time, I felt trapped and scared in my own eyes. A lot happened, but still those eyes still fits You more than me. You grew up beautifully. I was actually scared that time when You were born, if anyone knew about Your existence, they'll find a way to kill You. I was scared for a while, but knowing how I don't want to be away from You anymore, I decided that I'll do my best to protect You, to protect the butterfly. This family is willing to kill, and get killed if that means those Jerks will stop. But if not, even our dead bodies will rise just to prevent them from hurting You." Alec then gave me a smile.

I also noticed the necklace that are same as mine, they wear it often now.

I guess things didn't go as planned, 'cause It didn't matter anymore who will talk, it's like they're letting each other talk, no pressure, no fighting on who goes first.

"Geez, how do You start with this? Hmm, we actually never had a conversation about anything, the only time I talked to You is when You cried so much about the bunny toy I bought You. You were sorry about that. Hey, I may seem weird and everything, but that time when I first saw You while being held by Aunt I already knew that You're a precious Jewel that should be protected at all cost." Ayumu said.

"I didn't actually liked the fact that we're going to have a girl in the family. Not because I hated it, I actually always wanted a sister, but I was scared that we wouldn't be able to protect You. And then that day came, he caught You, he laid his fingers on You. I hated myself back then, I couldn't stop blaming myself and everyone, if only they didn't... No, if only I could've protected You. We're lucky that You're born, the luckiest family at this point." Gregorio said.

"We love You, You're the best thing that happened to us. The only good that happened in this family. The others are also good but not as good as You." Ao whispered the last part to me. I giggled with what he said and Gio and Alec who's beside me glared at him playfully.

"Things got better when You were born, our father doesn't focus much on being on us being able to hold guns and knifes properly, but even if they didn't change, that won't change how much I love You. That won't change the fact that I'll learn more so I could protect You. I actually failed that part. But I will do my best this time, I'll do everything I can." Aldrenrein said laughing a little.

"It's seems like they already said almost everything to You. With how cruel our world is, I was scared for the first time. I was able to recognize what I'm feeling. It was hard for me, I actually needed to search it, I focused My life studying emotions, on how I could express and recognize emotions. I wanted to show You only the good side if this cruel world that we lived in. I was born with Alexithymia, Amellia. I had a hard time recognizing even my own emotions." Nickolas said.