"Also, some of you might've noticed Mineta's disappearance. Relax, he isn't missing but instead in Class 1B, and now, please welcome your new classmates. Gwen Tennyson." Mr. Aizawa said as the door was opened and in came a long red-haired girl.

"Hi!" Gwen said with a smile

"Hi!" Gwen said with a smile."Gwen, you'll be sitting behind Izuku. He's the boy with the watch." Mr. Aizawa said, and Gwen nodded and walked to the chair behind Izuku.

"U.A. will be holding the Sports festival early this year. It's precisely a week from now." Mr. Aizawa said, and Momo raised her hand. "Momo?"."Sir, isn't it a bit risky to perform the sports festival after we've just been attacked by villains?" Momo asked him, and she did make a good point. "Well, Momo. That's exactly the reason why we are doing it early. To show that we aren't scared." Mr. Aizawa explained, "You don't have to worry about another attack. Heroes will be at the ready this time surrounding the arena.

"Anyone have any questions?" He asked them, and no one put their hands up."Good, cause I wouldn't've have answered them, and they probably would've been stupid anyways." Mr.Aizawa continued the lesson, and once it was over, the class began to talk about the sports festival, but when they were leaving the classroom, they were met with the faces of everyone in the other classes of the 1st year's.

"Woah! Why's everyone in front of our classroom!?" Kirishima wondered to himself, and Bakugo answered his wonders,"Their scoping out competition." Bakugo told the rock head boy.

"Yeah, and there doesn't seem to be much!" A random student shouted, trying to insult them, but it didn't hurt them much, obviously because it wasn't a very good insult. "I mean, the only one that's actually looks to be competition is that broccoli boy." Another random student shouted, pointing at Izuku 'Broccoli boy...?' Izuku thought,"You mean me?" Izuku asked."You think you're so strong because you beat something that was supposed to beat All Might? Well, you aren't!" The student shouted as Izuku looked at them like the idiots they were.

"Yeah, whatever." Izuku muttered and walked past them."Hey! We aren't finished with you!?" The crowd shouted, and Izuku looked back and shouted,"I don't care!" He turned back around and walked away. He heard the sounds of footsteps rapidly approaching, and Gwen almost fell as she caught up to him, but grabbed ahold of Izuku's shoulder.

"Your names Izuku, right?" Gwen asked him, and he nodded."Well, I gotta ask you something." Gwen said to him, and Izuku stopped in his tracks and said,"Alright, spill it." Izuku said."Well, that watch. What is it?" Gwen questioned him."Hm? What'cha mean? It's just a watch." Izuku said, not wanting to tell her of the Omnitrix."No, it's not. I can see a strange aura from it. So, what is it?" Gwen asked him again."An aura, what aura?" He asked the red-haired girl who smiled and said,"It's my 'Quirk', it allows me to use magic and use powers that are far beyond any other Quirk." Gwen explained to Izuku, and Izuku felt something was off with what she was saying.

"You're lying. You don't have a quirk, now do you?" Izuku told her, and she suddenly started to sweat nervously."W-What makes you say that?" Gwen asked him, but he looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and she let out a sigh."Fine, I don't have a quirk, but I can't tell you here." Gwen told him."Alright, there's a closet just a few doors away, we can go in there, and you can show me." Izuku said and grabbed her hand and wondered off to the closet and went inside. Upon closing the door, Gwen's body began to change, her eyes glowed, and her hair changed into energy, and her whole body turned into something alien.

 Upon closing the door, Gwen's body began to change, her eyes glowed, and her hair changed into energy, and her whole body turned into something alien

"I am half Anodite, which is an alien as you must've known." Gwen explained to Izuku."That's probably the Aura you sensed. Maybe my watch has Anodite DNA inside of it." Izuku suggested."You say watch, but we both know it's not a watch." Gwen said."Yeah, you're right. It's called the Omnitrix it has a bunch of Aliens inside of it, and it makes me transform into any of them, but I don't have them all unlocked, only 20 so far." Izuku explained, and Gwen said,"I know." She told him, and Izuku was confused by what she had just said.

"How?" He asked her, and Gwen looked to seem like she was debating, telling him,"Well, it's my duty to protect the Omnitrix, just like it was my grandmother's." Gwen explained to Izuku."But, how did you know the Omnitrix was on Earth?" Izuku asked her, and she said,"Simple, Azmuth told me. He told me that he had sent it to the son of the previous wielder, Hisashi Midoriya, and he gave me the coordinates. He told me to follow you and observe you from far away." Gwen explained to Izuku and the boy did feel slightly ashamed that Azmuth didn't actually fully trust him, but that was fine His dad probably went through the same thing with Azmuth when he first got the Omnitrix.

"Alright, I'm gonna go." Izuku told the anodite, and he opened the closet, but before he could leave, Gwen asked him something."How did you know I was lying about not having a quirk?". Izuku looked over his shoulder and said, "I didn't." He then left her in the closet.

Chapter end