The hunt

The thick scent of blood was permanently fixed in the nostrils of Izuku as he trailed it in the mountains behind the apartment complex. (Izuku's transformed into Anubis. Just to remind you). He also picked up another scent. It smelled like oil.

He tretched onwards through the mountains and saw a radio station that had been abandoned for years. "What's a radio station doing out here?" Izuku asked himself and jumped up into the tree line to see if he could get a better view, but he couldn't. He noticed that the scent of the alien blood continued to lead to the radio station. 'That must be where they're holding her.' He thought to himself, and there was only one way to find out.

Transforming himself into Big Chill, Izuku shot into the sky and flew towards the radio station

Transforming himself into Big Chill, Izuku shot into the sky and flew towards the radio station. He hadn't noticed it earlier, but the satellite dish was more technologically advanced than the rest of the radio station. He wrapped his body with his wings and dropped himself onto the poles that held the satellite dish. 'Looks like something you'd see in a sci-fi film.' He examined the dish his icey breath covering the dish in a thin frost layer. Letting go of the poles, Izuku dropped onto the roof and turned himself intangible, phasing through the roof into the radio station.

Everything looked normal, well, as normal as an abandoned radio station can get. Izuku turned tangible again and investigated the room he was in. Nothing seemed strange about it, but then again, Izuku didn't know what would be strange in a radio station. He opened the door to another part of the building and was met with a staircase that descended into the dark depths below.

Knowing there was no other choice, Izuku transformed back into his normal self and walked down the stairs. The rattling of the staircase echoed downwards, setting in a feeling of fear inside Izuku, but he pushed the feeling away, wanting to see if his mother would be here.

Once he got to the bottom, he was faced with a locked door. Izuku channelled OFA around his arm at 4% and slammed his fist into the door, slamming it off its hinges.(Izuku figured out how to use it without hurting his body after the entrance exam) The loud clanging sound of the door smacking against the rock floor echoed. However, nothing reacted to the sound, but it wasn't because no one was there. It was because of a machine that made a noise even louder. Izuku turned on the Omnitrix and decided to turn into one of his new aliens, a tiny amphibian looking one.

 Izuku turned on the Omnitrix and decided to turn into one of his new aliens, a tiny amphibian looking one