You Got The Part.

"What? What do you mean I got the part is this a joke?" I lightly chuckle.

"No, I'm being deadass. You got the part." Josh says with an enthusiastic look.

"I got the part of Lila?" I ask

"Yeah."

"And this isn't a joke? Because I'm gonna actually be super mad if it is--"

"Y/N YOU GOT THE PART!" Josh smiles and laughs.

I tear up of excitement but not enough to make me cry, "OMG!" I hug him. I can't believe it... I'm gonna be on one of my favorite shows on Disney plus! Omg, does this mean I'll be on the red carpet???

After a while of smiling it faded away because of a thought that popped up in my head, my grip on Josh loosened.

His burrows furrowed, "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, don't worry it's no--"

"It's something. What's wrong?"

"What if I'm not their person? What if I'm too loud or too nosy or--"

"Weird or annoying? Y/n I mean, have you seen me? If they can deal with me they can deal with you, and for the record you're not either of those things. Sure, you're quirky but you are not weird at all." says Josh

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay," and with that I hugged him again.

After a while of hugging and not letting go, we both just fall asleep. When we woke up, it was...

"HOLY SHIT IT'S 7???" I ask whisper screaming, Josh jumps up, "What?! SHIT!" he then rushes to the door and puts on his shoes... Huh.

"Josh where are you going..?"

"To the ma-- Oh, wait I forgot..." he took off his shoes and sat back down next to me.

"Forgot... what?"

"That I was dreaming. My brain doesn't wake up for another 5 seconds." he says

"Ohh." I burst out laughing.

"HEY! No laughing at my young and well brain!"

"Your brain does still develop until you're 25." I say

"Exactly." he says

As we're sitting in awkward silence, "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood starts to play, so we sing along to it, and make a whole mess... I don't wanna talk about it.

(Long ass time skip to... Thursday because my lazy ass has school and I can't handle writing with a blank mind lmao.)

Josh and I were up at 9 AM... it is now 5 PM and we're almost done packing. I then look to see Josh completely emptying his closet.

"Nonono, don't do that. You're not gonna walk around naked for tomorrow and the day after are you?" I ask... even though I mean--- You saw nothing.

"Maybe I am?" asks Josh

"Josh--" I hold back a laugh

"I KNOW, I WON'T!!!" he says

I pick a few outfits for tomorrow and the day after, then make a schedule on what to wash, wear, and pack.

"Jeez, you're good at this..." says Josh

"I've been traveling for a while." I say

"Nice. So what we doing today?" asked Josh

"Well, it's now... 5:30 PM, so uhh... maybe dinner then sleep?" I ask