Hate

I'm gonna make it so that Josh and Sabrina didn't date in this, but they were kinda talking. Besides Idk if they rly dated and I don't wanna assume stuff but yk this is a fanfiction soo yeah. 

A few weeks later (about 4-6)...

I've been watching a lot of Tik Tok's, and most are the ones that are sending hate towards Josh Bassett, telling him awful things. They're acting as if he's some sort of serial killer who belongs in jail, it's so sad! Poor Joshy didn't do anything wrong :(

Sometimes I see stories on Olivia Rodrigo fan pages, or HSMTMTS fan pages a blank screen that says "I see you Joshua. And I'm coming for you."  

Sometimes I see Tik Tok's that show a video of Josh and say "Joshua Bassett spotted at ___."  then when I look at the comments, it's all hate and harassment. And maybe even death threats!

I feel so bad for him, I wish I knew what he was up to. I doubt he feels safe at all! Oh, and also I've checked out Sabrina Carpenter's social media too. It's the same for her. She's getting called a slut, and she's getting a lot of death threats like Josh from what I hear. It's so sad, no one did anything wrong :(

I decided to go to Starbucks, I cannot think with this morning mind. 

-----------------

"Hello! (Your Starbucks order) please." I told the cashier, whose name appeared to be Morgan. 

"Alright, coming right up. That would be $10.75." said Morgan, I paid her and sat down waiting for my order. 

I sat down as I plugged my AirPods in and started to scroll through Tik Tok again, only to see more hate videos. I wonder why Olivia didn't speak up about the drama... Was the song really about Josh? I doubt that. She keeps on releasing songs. She also keeps posting it on her story. 

I then came across this one video, it was a girl speaking with wired headphones as she held the microphone. She said, "You guys are all blaming Joshua Bassett for everything. But who did Olivia break up with before her and Josh even built up chemistry? Ethan Wacker. So maybe the song's about him! I'm not saying you should go and attack him but know the full story and correct facts before you assume stuff."

I went to the comments, surprisingly, there was a comment from Ethan Wacker himself! It said:

ethanwacker: I treated her well.

↪️ saralesert: @ethanwacker, OMG YOU COMMENTED!!!

What, so you're just gonna believe him like that? It's not that I don't believe Ethan, this whole situation has just really pissed me off. 

"(Your Starbucks order for Y/n!" I suddenly heard. I looked up to see my Starbucks order sitting on the counter. I got up to get it then left the coffee shop to head home. 

As I was heading home, I heard footsteps coming towards me, I turned around to see Hailey (Not Hailey Bieber.) she was one of my best friend. Well, she was my best friend at the moment. 

"Y/n! Omg, you have to listen to this new song by Livvy Rodrigo! It's called Deja Vu and it just came out. It's the besttt!" said Hailey

"Alright, I'll check it out. By the way how've you bee--"

"Can't talk! Got a date with Brad, sorry girly, good lucky, now byeeeee!"

"Hailey, wait! Before you go..." I started

"🎵 Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better? 🎵 " sang Hailey

"Haha, so funny. Anyway, please do me a favor and don't hate on Josh. I don't think he did anything wrong. Actually, I don't think at all, I KNOW  he did nothing wrong. So, please, he's such a sweetheart and is getting a lotta hate, please don't hate on him." 

"Wasn't planning on it, I know that cutie wouldn't intentionally do anything wrong. Anyway, love you, byeeee!" said Hailey then left. 

"Byeee!" I said, and as I walked home I listened to Deja Vu... It sounded like:

'Another actress'? 'Do you call her almost, say my name, cuz let's be honest, we kinda do sound the same, another actress'? It does sound familiar to the drama, but she could be talking about anybody! Josh doesn't have to get hate for that, and same with Sabrina. 

----------------- 

As I got home, I turned on the news. All that was on the news was the Drivers License drama again. Is this shit ever gonna end? As I was thinking about it, I slowly fell asleep... Yeah. 

Hey guys, I know that the songs and other shit are out of date, but just pretend that they were released earlier lol. Josh is coming soon!