"Yeah, he is, i'll admit that."

"So you don't think-

"I don't think anything. I would not be with him. I would not choose him ever, "She stressed, now frustrated. "Okay, now I have to shower and get dressed."

"You are no fun, Bailey," Callie pouted, walking out.

"What ever,"

After they left, Ben came from under the bed, and Miranda looked at him naked and watched as he grabbed his boxers and jeans.

"We are still going to the exhibit, right?"

"Yeah," Ben returned softly.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine,"

"What I said to them. I was just talking. It didn't mean anything," she explained.

"I get it, Miranda," he said seriously.

Miranda eyed him for a second before grabbing his hand. She felt bad for what she said. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. Yeah, they agreed to just sex but she shut down the possibility of them ever being together, and that wasn't true. She just didn't want them to assume anything now.

Ben stared down at her and watched as she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, and the sheet fell down.

He reached down and grabbed her ass filling both his hands up. "You can take a shower with me, only if you want to." Miranda smiled, kissing his lips before letting go and walking to the bathroom.

Ben groaned, watching her walk. "Of course, I want to. I'll never not want to,"

After their shower, Ben snuck off to his room, and Miranda got dressed. She decided on a green sun dress and light brown sandals.

"Oh my god, my hair looks horrible."

Miranda took a brush and brushed her  hair into a ponytail. She then did her makeup and added her earrings and necklace.

As soon as she walked out of the room, Ben was walking out of his.

"You ready? We can get breakfast on the way,"

"That sounds great, and I am,"

"Good morning, " Miranda spoked, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning," everyone responded.

"Good morning," Ben voiced, too.

"We will see you guys later," Miranda cleared her throat.

"Where are you two going?" Richard  asked.

"To the Star Wars exhibit,"

Miranda giggled as everyone groaned. "Have fun," Derek said.

"We will," Ben assured them as he walked out the door with her.

Ben and Miranda strolled into the Star Wars exhibit after breakfast, hand in hand.

There were colorful pestered and life-size characters from the iconic movie franchise that Miranda had already marveled at.

Miranda glanced at Ben, a wide smile on her face. "You know, I never thought I'd be taking a trip to a galaxy far, far away with my friend with benefits."

Ben chuckled and squeezed her hand lightly. "I'm allowing you this one time for me to nerd out with you. I am not that much of a fan of Star Wars."

"You're not?"

"No, I just wanted to watch you enjoy something and the look on your face."

"You have been seeing that all week," she countered playfully.