Just the beginning

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ 

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~!

-Pluto

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕

You were following behind the groups of people, your eyes following the stars in the night sky. The moon would shine brightly as you stared up at it, soon you jumped up onto a tree, you were pretty agile on your feet. Your (H/c) hair tussled with the wind as you stood on a branch, you could see demons devouring the slow ones and over easy ones, your eyes squinted with nervousness. Thinking to yourself 'What if I turn out like one of them, dead on this awful wasteland' you closed your eyes before shaking your head and jumping off the branch almost hurting yourself by tripping.

"I will NOT end up like them. I just have to stay focused on why I'm here.." With a determined look in your eyes, you agreed with yourself by nodding. You began to walk looking for any demons that decided to attack, sooner or later you would find one right?

After a couple of minutes, you began running. Your hair flowed with the wind peacefully, for a demon slayer you looked so peaceful in your state. It was weird now knowing that you might die from a man-eating monster any second.. maybe your determination or confidence was pushing that out of thought. You swiftly picked up speed as you saw a demon, some unknown anger grew inside of you as you ran at the disgusting creature, your eyes tightened shut as you sucked in a breath.

"Second Form, Brightened Fall"

You said this with a hint of determination, your eyebrows knitted together as you swiftly pulled out your kanta.

You jumped up into the air and watched as the creature turned around slowly with a puzzled look. Its gaze slowly made its way to you as you leaped down in a spinning motion, the tip of the Kanta hit its skin, cutting through the flesh of its arms and legs. Blood splattered across your face, Little sparkles of stars could be seen from your Kanta as you cut up the demon.