Noel awoke in the morning and saw Layla wasn't in his bed. Then he heard the shower running. He sat up in bed and picked up his phone. He looked through his messages and replied to a few then he heard the shower stop. He set his phone down on the bedside table as the bathroom door opened and Layla stepped out. She was wrapped in a towel. Her hair up in a bun.

"Good morning honey." She said sarcastically as she let her hair down and ran her fingers through it.

He smiled.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"Great." She said then walked over to the bed and sat next to him with her legs off the side.

"I seem to sleep better when hot rock stars are sleeping next to me."

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. She pulled back and looked at him.

"You think we have time for some fun before breakfast?" She smiled.

He grinned.

"I think we do, yeah." He said.

"Great." She said then kissed him.

"Take this off." Noel said softly and tugged at her towel.

She pulled the towel off of her body and threw it to the floor then she climbed under the covers next to him. They grinned then started kissing again as they embraced. Things were starting to get heated when there was a knock at the door.

"Fuckin 'ell, who's that?" Noel groaned.

"Who is it?" Layla called out.

"Shhh." Noel hissed.

"Relax, everyone knows about us by now." She rolled her eyes.

"Housekeeping." A voice called.

"No thank you. Now please leave so we can fuck!" Layla called.

"Shhh." Noel hissed again.

"Relax, they don't know who we are." She laughed.

"I know, but you don't have to tell everyone our business." Noel snapped.

"Ok, maybe we should go get breakfast first so I don't have to look at Mr. Grumpy face while I fuck your brains out." She started to get out of the bed, but he grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's ok." She said.

"Where were we?" He asked.

"I think I was about to suck your dick?" She said.

"Sounds about right." He answered.

She grinned then pulled the sheet down, exposing his naked body.

"God, I'm gonna miss this dick."

She sighed then went to work. He held her hair back as she moved her mouth up and down his dick. She looked up at him and he thought to himself how beautiful she was.

"You ready for this?" She asked as she climbed on top of his body. Before he could answer, she lowered herself onto his dick and started moving up and down.

"Fuck." He breathed as he looked up at her.

"You love when I ride your cock, don't you." She said as she looked into his eyes.

"Fuckin 'ell, yes." He answered as he reached up and grabbed her boobs.

It didn't take either of them long to finish then they laid side by side panting. Finally, Layla got up.