Near the bed, there was a small and snug couch next to a tea table. It seemed straight out of a painting given how fancy and intricate the area looked, except something seemingly stood out.
A record player, new and polished.
You gasped, walking over to inspect it closely with eagerness.
"Look, Vi!"
She had a puzzled look on her face, trying to find what was so interesting.
You figured that the only way to test if it worked was to actually put a record, so you immediately headed over to the ornate shelf and browsed the many options.

There were some that you'd never heard of, some that were familiar, and surprisingly, some that you used to listen to back at The Last Drop's jukebox.
But you were immediately shocked when you saw a title you hadn't seen in a long, long time.
Hell, you would say you'd forgotten about it, but you knew you could never forget that silly day even if you wanted to.
So with a giddy grin, you picked up the case and rushed back over to the table.

"You don't seriously intend to play a piece right now?! We'll bother Caitlyn's parents-" Vi stated, nearing the edge of the bed before you interrupted her with a scoff.
"Now you care about bothering people?"
"It's not that! It's just... they're kind of scary, not gonna lie. The mom's definitely strapped." She admitted, scratching the back of her head.
You chuckled, shaking your head.
"These walls are as solid as rock, you can't hear anything past them."
Vi's brow raised in surprise.
"Oh?"
"No, don't even think about joking about it." You remarked, raising your brows at her deceitful expression.

She rolled her eyes, smirking at your comment.
"Okay, okay."
With that, you were quick to put the record onto the device, gently picking up the tonearm and placing it on the beginning of the engraved lines.
The familiar tune began ringing out throughout the large room, making Vi immediately perk up in a sense of joy.
"No way..." She murmured in awe, standing up to check out the sleeve's title.

You simply extended your hand out, easily remembering the one quote you'd never forget.
"I hope you're not too tired, care to give me the honors?" You quipped, a bright grin on your face.
She smiled, placing the cover she'd examined back onto the table before clasping her hand with yours, setting the other on your hip.
"You're so cliché." She whispered, her eyes never leaving yours as they twinkled in adoration.
"And you love it." You replied, sending her a wink. She laughed, throwing her head back.
"I do, very, very much."
Her grip tightened as the both of you swayed, her lips pressing a peck onto your forehead.

"Y'know what surprises me, Cupcake?" She suddenly pressed, her pretty cerulean eyes looking into yours.
"Hm?"
"That despite all these years... you never fell out of love," She breathed out, now looking at the floor.
"You could have just.. moved on; could've found another... partner or something... but you didn't. It's like you were waiting for me despite thinking I was dead."

"I would have never been able to move on... ever."
You sighed, a small smile on your face.
"Your charm was just too irresistible,"
Vi chuckled, shaking her head.
"Why... do you ask?"
Her eyes shifted upwards, landing on yours.
"I just don't know what you see in me, Cupcake."
Your brows raised, slightly surprised by the sudden comment.
"Are you kidding?!"
A scoff was let out from you, bemused by her sudden questioning.

"You, my Violet, are an incredible person.. anybody who has some eyes can most certainly see that, and if they don't, well they're sure as hell blind. You.. you're empathetic, you care about those close to you.. you go out of your way to protect those you love. You're brave.. you're bold.. and you know how to speak your mind. You stand your ground.. even when it's against all odds.. that's something so admirable. You're splendid, Vi."
You hummed, a soft smile on your lips as you placed a gentle hand on her face.

She chuckled slightly, nuzzling closer into your touch.
"You're too damn good to me, Y/n."
"I only say the truth, Pinky."
Violet only wrapped her arms tightly around you, a comforting hand placed over your head as the both of you swayed along to the music.
"You know.. in prison... I always wondered what you'd thought of me. If.. if you had forgotten about me.. or.. or if maybe you had simply found someone else, and hell- when I saw little Bex my heart near jumped out of my chest." She said with a smile, reminiscing the scene from days ago.

"So, nobody ever caught your attention in prison?" You asked, curiosity oozing from your words.
"Hell no!" Vi remarked, her brows furrowed in slight resentment.
"Nobody could ever come close to you, love."
She smiled.
"There were plenty of chics in there always drooling over me.. I mean, who could blame them, y'know?"
You could practically hear her smirk, laughing at her words.
"What would they say?"
"It was always some nasty shit.. talking about how they wanted me to come by their cell during free-time.. all that stuff. But I always said no, because in my eyes.. you were, and are, the only one for me."

You let out a slight 'aww', picking your head up from her shoulder to pinch her cheek playfully.
"My little loyal Pinky."
She could only roll her eyes playfully as a slight blush covered her cheeks.
"Don't worry.. I never saw a life with anybody else either. Just you."
With that, she smiled, twirling you around as the music came a near end.
"Good to know. Good to know.."

You snickered at her remark, clasping her hans when the music came to a halt.
"You know what brilliant idea just popped into my head?"
Vi tilted her head, waiting for you tell her your sudden scheme.
"What if we.. get out of here?! You exclaim, motioning to the window.
"We can go check out all the luxuries of Piltover!"
You stated eagerly, whereas Vi's eyes widened.
"Cupcake; are you out of your mind? Some Enforcer can easily sneak up on us and decide that we're criminals there and then just cause we're Zaunites."
She stated, bewildered at your sudden thought.

Your smile only grew, your eyes traveling to the large wardrobe that stood beside the bed.
"We don't have to be Zaunites..."
Her eyes followed your gaze, a sigh escaping her lips when your idea finally dawned on her.
"You really have a death wish, don't you?"
"Oh come on, it'll be fun! Where's that little daredevil of mine who used to steal from people's pockets all the time?"
You pleaded.
She was about to retort, before she realized that you were, in fact, right.

"Alright.. alright. But I'm not wearing no damn dress, you hear me?!"
"Aww, but you would look so cute!"
"Y/n!"
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Jeez.."

•. ゜★。・゜☆ .•

A/N: Hey everyoneee! Sorry for my very lengthy absence... recently I transferred to a new school and had to take on a heavy load of work... I hate math lol.
Anyways, here's a small little filler for you all, hope you guys like it! :)