“I greet the most mighty.”

Raniero replied softly.

“The Empress is not feeling well.”

Sylvia, of course, knew that I was on my period. She nodded her head slightly.

“I’ll support you.”

“No.”

However, Raniero ignored her words and moved on. Contrary to the original novel, he frequently visited the Empress’s palace, so he knew this place as well as his own space… It was truly bizarre when I think about it.

I glanced up at him slightly.

This person was being more generous to me than I imagined.

Of course, I am also consoling a little by little…

If it was the first time we got married, I would not have been grateful to Raniero for solving a difficult situation, no matter how difficult it would be. I would just feel in trouble.

He laid me on the bed.

Sylvia, who was following the two of us, knelt down next to the bed and asked.

“Your Majesty, shall I bring you more painkillers?”

I nodded my head.

“Please.”

Rising up silently, she glanced at Raniero a little before quickly leaving the bedroom.

Meanwhile, he seemed unconcerned about whether she had left or not. He drew a chair, sat down next to me, and pressed firmly on my nose.

“I see that you’ve got a very high evaluation of yourself, to think of appearing in front of people like that.”

“I’m sorry…”

“It’s a good thing that the people gathered there are so stupid that they didn’t notice, don’t you think so?”

At that, I lowered my eyes and replied, “…Actually, most of the people in this country don’t seem to be very smart…”

“Haha.”

Noticing that the sun was descending rather elongated onto the bed, I suddenly came to my senses.

“Come to think of it, Your Majesty, isn’t it time for a council meeting? How could you be here—”

“State affairs meeting? I didn’t go.”

“…Yes?”

My eyes fluttered relentlessly.

“It wasn’t worth a long discussion. I thought it’d be better to go where the ladies gathered and see what they’d say.”

Haha, would a normal monarch not convey to the ministers that it was a topic ‘not worth discussing for a long time,’ and ask them to talk about something else? Instead of skipping the state affairs meetings without permission…?

I was constantly reinventing in my mind the fact that this country was still running well and was even the most powerful country in the world.

…A country protected by the God Actilla.

The Actilus Empire has a stronger backbone than anyone else, so there is no problem with this kind of politics.

“What was the topic…”

As I asked without thinking, Raniero also replied impetuously.

“The Temple of Tunia.”

However, the next moment, the name that fell from his mouth made me freeze.