~30: Where She Confesses~

Start from the beginning

He kissed the valley between my breasts. His hand came up to caress my sensitive nipples. My back bowed off the bed and I whimpered wantonly when he took one bud between his thumb and forefinger and tugged hard. I could feel his lips curling into a smile against my skin before finally closing over my other nipple.

My entire body writhed in need as his fingers and mouth played me like an instrument. I was panting when his hand finally reached the aching place between my legs. At first, he barely touched me, his fingers teasing. Then, when I almost screamed in frustration his fingers finally parted my folds and plunged inside. I gasped at the sudden invasion. His thumb traced gentle circles around my sensitive nub increasing my pleasure till it was almost too much.

Then suddenly, all too soon, his hands left me. I cried out in protest but the next second he'd flipped us over so he was on his back beneath me and I was sitting right above his crotch. I felt something hard beneath me and Archer let out a breathy moan when I moved over him.

His hands suddenly grabbed my waist to halt me. His eyes swam with a hundred different emotions. "Fallon, I don't think I'll be able to last long. I've never been with someone like this before."

I could feel my heart melting. He suddenly looked so vulnerable beneath me. This six-foot-three muscled giant of a man had put himself completely at my mercy.

I lowered down to kiss him gently.

"Trust me?" I asked

His gaze softened, and his hand reached up to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear,

"With everything I have."

I reached for the waistband of his boxer briefs and carefully tugged them off, exposing him to me completely.

Oh shit

He's huge

How would this even work?

Would he even fit?

My thoughts must have shown on my face because a look of uncertainty crossed his face. "Is something wrong?" He asked quietly.

He looked so unsure of himself that it broke my heart. I reached down to kiss his jaw.

"You're beautiful. Every part of you." I told him firmly. His expression softened and I could feel his body relax beneath me.

I wrapped my hands around his cock and the breath left his lips in a hiss. I glided my hand over his hard length and his hips bucked towards my touch helplessly.

"Baby, I can't take much more of this." He said through gritted teeth. "I need to be inside you now."

The raw desperation I heard in his voice made me whimper. I braced my weight on my knees as I started to lower myself onto him slowly. A look of pure ecstasy crossed his face. 

It took some time and stung a little but once I was fully seated on top of him I let out an involuntary moan.

He felt amazing.

I gently rocked my hips and we both groaned.

I did it again but this time Archer's hips thrust up in time with mine. I braced my hands on his chest as we both found our rhythm. His thrusts grew more forceful. His hands on my waist guided me above him and then just like that he'd switched our positions again.

Suddenly I was beneath him. His hands clasped mine above my head as his hips pistoned mercilessly. I drew one of my legs up and draped it over his waist, joining us even deeper.

We were both moaning and panting, our bodies glistened with sweat.

I could feel something build inside me. Warmth seemed to spread from my core till it reached the very tips of my toes. It was like I was floating somewhere high above.

His beautiful forest eyes met mine. His hand uncurled from mine to cup my cheek.

"You're so beautiful. How are you even real?" He murmured.

The second he said those words I shattered.

"Archer," I called out his name as I reached my climax.

His movements grew more erratic. "I am utterly and completely yours, Fallon Chambers ." He breathed as he reached his peak.

It wasn't until the first rays of the sun had started seeping in through the blinds that we finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

~~**~~

He was sleeping when I woke up. His arm was drawn protectively over my waist and our legs were tangled together. He was snoring gently and his long eyelashes brushed against his cheeks.
I gently ran a finger along his temple.

"I love you," I whispered to him, hoping that someday I'd be brave enough to tell him while he was awake.

Somewhere at the back of my head, an ugly voice resurfaced.

"Nothing good in your life ever lasts"

It reminded me.