Chapter 192 - 194

Start from the beginning

"It's not enough to fight. If I were the commander of the FBI, I would be caught without a fight, and then go through the official channels." Kurokawa Rin mocked.

"That's right." Gin's expression also showed a bit of disdain, "The Japanese government will never be able to defeat the United States, but it would be nice to let the FBI take our place."

"Yes." Kurokawa Rin also felt a little helpless.

It is not easy to deport the FBI out of the country with Jiang Gu's zero expectations. It is not reasonable and legal to take it for granted. The game between the upper class, the interests and the relationship between the strong and the weak between countries are all helpless things.

However, at least the actions of the fbi can be monitored by the Japanese public security in the future, which is better than nothing.

This time, the police naturally occupied the home field, so when the chaos broke out, they could immediately intervene openly, evacuate the citizens, and empty the inpatient department. These steps have been rehearsed many times in advance. But what about the original? The fbi only had a dozen or so people and organizations to rob Kiel, and no Japanese official agency came forward. Who knows how much chaos it caused in the hospital? And the mess of these aftermaths was not thrown to the Japanese Metropolitan Police Department to wipe their ass in the end.

"Brother." Vodka glanced at his mobile phone, turned his head and said, "Belmode said, I'm handing it over to Rum."

"You heard me, the mission is over." Qin Jiu heard the words and said into the microphone.

"It's not my task anyway." Kurokawa Rin yawned and said lazily, "Gin Jiu, you said Rum, when will he come back?"

"Soon." Qin Jiu snorted coldly, "But that old guy is guarding against us and won't notify us."

"Okay, I'll monitor the passenger list of the incoming flight first to see if there is anything worth noting." Kurokawa Rin lay down on the sofa and sighed again, "Gin, after the matter of Rum is settled, I will I have something to tell you."

After a long time, Qin Jiu finally agreed: "Okay."

When Conan woke up, he found himself lying on a bed.

Thinking of what happened before he fell into a coma, he shuddered and almost jumped out of bed.

The view from the window showed that he was still in Mihua Central Hospital, and hadn't been taken to any messy research institute by the organization. Through the door, two people were talking outside, and he could hear that one was Midorikawa Haruka, and the other... was a bit like the hedgehog-headed policeman named Kazami that he had seen in the Metropolitan Police Department before.

Why am I fine?

Conan thought for a while, then heard the sound of the door opening outside, he immediately sank down and rushed out.

At least, it's safer when Officer Kazami is around, he doesn't want to be alone with Midorikawa Haruka.

"Are you awake? Mr. Conan." Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled, and turned his head first, "When Feng sees you, go back first, and he will tell you about the future."

"Okay." Kazami nodded, glanced at Conan, and was about to close the door.

"Wait..." Conan anxiously wanted to stop.