Chapter 89

Our Home

"Where is this?" Toru Amuro got out of the car in doubt.

Of course he knew about this place, it was located in the center of Tokyo, and the commercial street was just outside the door. It is two blocks away from the Metropolitan Police Department, and it only takes 10 minutes by car. The windows on the upper floors are facing the Tokyo Tower, occupying the best view.

What I don't understand is why Kurokawa Rin brought him here.

"Go up." Kurokawa Rin led him in, and pressed the number 32 on the top floor in the elevator.

The structure of two elevators and two households, the 32nd floor is quiet, and there is a door on the left and right in the corridor outside the elevator.

Kurokawa Rin randomly chose the door on the right, searched in the distribution box at the door, took out a key, unlocked and entered the door.

"This is..." Toru Amuro followed behind, looking at the room curiously.

From this point of view, it looks like a semi-finished new house, only water, electricity and simple painting have been done, but it has been cleaned very cleanly. At first glance, it is empty and empty.

The most eye-catching thing is the huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the living room, facing the Tokyo Tower, it is a good place to watch the night view.

"...Is it a safe house?" Toru Amuro asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Probably." Kurokawa Rin replied.

"But... isn't this place suitable as a safe house?" Toru Amuro didn't think too much, and said directly, "For a safe house, it's more convenient to build a house with a basement like ours now, and choose a lower floor no matter what. It’s so high, if it’s blocked by enemy-controlled stairs and elevators—”

Before he could finish a sentence, he became dumb first.

Well, jumping from the 30th floor, this person is not without a criminal record, I'm afraid he doesn't care about being blocked at all-no one can block the windows of the 30th floor. What's more, this reversal means that the enemies trapped on the 30th floor will have no time to return to the ground to intercept them. After all, not everyone dares to jump off the building without protection.

"I also bought it next door. When the time comes, the two sides will be opened up. The entire top floor will be our private site." Kurokawa Rin continued, "If necessary, the roof of this building has a helicopter landing platform. From the sky Evacuation is also a way."

"Then you brought me here?" Amuro Toru was puzzled.

"I'll leave the assignment here to you." Kurokawa Rin looked at him and laughed.

"Huh?" Toru Amuro was taken aback, nodded hesitantly, and asked, "What do you want to arrange?"

"Just whatever you like, I don't choose." Kurokawa Rin said, grabbed his hand, and put the key in his palm.

"The way I like it?" Toru Amuro repeated, looked at the key in his hand again, and subconsciously said, "The gift you said you want to give me is a private safe house?"

"..." Kurokawa Rin is a little heartbroken, usually very smart, why can't he turn the corner at this time? However, he still nodded: "Do you like it?"

"Uh... hi, do you like it?" Toru Amuro replied somewhat uncertainly.

This gift was too unexpected, and its meaning was too special. For a moment, he really couldn't figure out whether it was happiness or something else.

"Don't use people from the organization for decoration, use ordinary people, and don't have anything to do with the organization." Rin Kurokawa reminded, "Including Scotland and Ley."