Her eyes blaze with fire, his words striking a chord. "So you think I'm emotionless? You think you've got me all figured out?"

Sarcasm taints his voice, his words dripping with mockery. "I'm not even trying to figure you out. You're like a puzzle, an enigma not worth solving."

"And you, the one with all the answers? The all-knowing Sunghoon who's got life neatly sorted?"

His eyes narrow, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Maybe I do. Do you even understand your own emotions right now? What's set off this outburst?"

Tears gather in her eyes as she looks at him, stung by his words. As they stand there, the tension hangs thick in the air, his gaze unyielding. His voice grows colder, cutting through the silence,

"You're hollow inside. Loud, like an empty can."

He takes a step closer, his words tinged with bitterness. "So don't act like you understand me when you know nothing."

Without a word, she turns away from him, her steps carrying her into the rain-soaked streets. The rain begins to fall, the cool drops mingling with the tempest within her.

Fate intervenes as he passes her on his motorbike, a moment tinged with his struggle against guilt. His heart clenches at the sight, a tumult of emotions churning within him.

The night is veiled in darkness, illuminated only by the soft glimmer of scattered streetlights

The night is veiled in darkness, illuminated only by the soft glimmer of scattered streetlights. A gentle rain falls, casting a shimmering curtain over the city, painting the roads and sidewalks in a glistening sheen.

Amidst this scene, Sunghoon finds himself fumbling in the dim light, searching for his phone.

Panic laces his movements as he realizes it's missing, forgotten at the hospital. A wave of irritation and regret washes over him as he retraces his steps, urgency pushing him forward.

Upon reaching the hospital, an inadvertent eavesdrop captures his attention. Hushed voices of nurses reach his ears,

"Did you know today is Yuna's mother's wedding?"

"Poor girl, I wonder how she's coping right now."

Their words hit him like a heavy blow, the weight of guilt and responsibility crashing down.

Driven by an overwhelming need to make amends, he races toward his motorbike, raindrops splattering on the pavement

Driven by an overwhelming need to make amends, he races toward his motorbike, raindrops splattering on the pavement. Every beat of his heart resonates with urgency as he speeds through the wet streets, his focus singular and unyielding.

Desperation fuels his pursuit, and as hope threatens to slip through his fingers, a glimmer catches his eye.

There she is, sitting on the pavement, a solitary figure amidst the rain-soaked surroundings. He slams on the brakes, bringing his motorbike to an abrupt halt. With swift movements, he removes his helmet and dashes toward her, his heart racing with a blend of worry and determination.

As he reaches her side, he takes off his jacket and offers it to her, a silent gesture of comfort. Without hesitation, she accepts it, her arms wrapping around herself. Their connection is palpable, his presence a shield against the storm that rages both outside and within.

In that moment, his earlier indifference shatters completely. Guilt and concern mingle as he holds her, their bond deepening amidst the rain-soaked night. The world around them fades, leaving only the two of them and the quiet solace of their shared moment.

Author's note:
Most of you are probably confused at his outburst but its just because of what happened last night at his she just reminded him of his dad and he feels like shes hiding smth thats why