Despair, Limerence and Pain

Start from the beginning

But just when he thought that she had given up, something unexpected came: teeth dug in his shoulders, and kept on digging till they couldn't be ignored any longer. He pulled away with a yelp. She took advantage of the moment to unpin herself, standing up on wobbly legs and darting to the door, only to find that it was locked. He followed her.

'Open, please open!' She banged her knuckles at strain. He held her by encircling her stomach with his arms. Like a kitten she scratched and kicked her legs as if that would help her. He smiled at her attempts and buried his face in her hair.

'Open if you want to get the thumbscrew!', laughed Frollo at the locked door. Of course he didn't need to say it out loud. But seeing her go from kicking and shouting incessantly to hanging her head in exhaustion as she accepted that no one was coming to save her, filled him with a sick sense of satisfaction.

He continued to kiss behind her neck. She shook her head aggressively. 'Come, my heart's root. Make it easy for the both of us.' He hauled her back and let go, making her fall to the bed on her stomach.

The sheets muffled her screeches as he began to grind from the back, playfully letting his hand travel over her. The rapture was irresistible enough to make him tear away her nightgown, but he managed to restrain. He wouldn't commit that big of a sin, not yet.

He carried on the imitation, thrusting his hips till the sensations frenzied. At that moment he bit down her neck, resulting in another scream followed by sobs. His seed again spilled on her.

As he wiped beads of sweat from his temple, she shrunk back to the edge of the bed, face turned away. He leaned over her, and the quivering form shuddered even more. Her pretty neck had now been marked by him.

'I need to go now, my love. But don't worry. I'll be back at night.' A peck on her temple. 'I'll tell them to deck you up, and then we'll play, hmm?'

She hugged her own self tightly, refusing to open her eyes.

--

Marie readily entered the servants' quarters in the early morning hours. Since it was dawn, most of the Palace's servants were already at their respective duties. The room would have been empty if not for the old matron hurriedly eating her piece of bread at the table.

She greeted, 'Good morning, madame. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence must have brought.'

The lady looked towards her and exclaimed in pleasant surprise. 'It is you, Marie! How was the baptism?'

'Oh, really delightful. It was wonderful to spend time with my sister and her family after years. After all, how often can one spare time for family these days?' She looked around the room. 'I hope that I am not too late.'

'Not too much,' answered the matron. 'We are just serving breakfast.'

'Isn't it too early for that?'

'It is. There is a meeting with Duke Maximilian around noon.'

'Ah. Shall I go upstairs to bring madame to the table?'

The head maid shook her head. 'Only the master. He said that we need not wait for her.'

'Why? Is there any issue between the two of them?' The older lady nodded, signaling for Marie to sit down.

'Well, you must be knowing that Captain Phoebus and Mademoiselle Fleur-Dy-Lys got wedded yesterday.'

The young maid nodded.

'So, last night they went to the Gondelaurier mansion for the wedding feast. Of course, everyone knows what happened with Captain Phoebus and the gypsy. The two of them met and, I was not there, but what I heard is that she attempted to hypnotize the captain, and Mademoiselle Fleur-Dy-Lys did not find it amusing. Nor did Minister Frollo. So both the Gondelaurier ladies berated her, and she got slapped by the Minister. In front of all the guests.'