A fierce battle begins, they lost many brave people.

Surprisingly, they were able to defeat all the Upper Moons. Although, this had prices.

Zenitsu, injured, is carrying his wounded brother on his back.

"Come on Kaigaku! Please, hang on!"

His friends were nowhere to be found, he lost communication with all of them when the battle started. He only had his brother, who was severely wounded.

As if someone heard him, he heard his friends' voices.

Yushiro and Murata were running towards them.

"Oh god! Is Kaigaku...?"

"No, no! He is still breathing but..."

"I'll take him, you are injured yourself."

Yushiro takes him as if it were a feather.

"You should rest, your back is slashed and it is deep." Suggest Murata. "I'll carry you."

Zenitsu nods tired, Murata carries him on his back.

"What happened out there?"

"Let me sum it up: we defeated all the Uppermoons but almost all the Hashiras are severely injured...we think some of them might die..."

"Oh my...but are they dead?"

"No, not yet. Kanao and Inosuke are injured too but not too much. Genya is asleep, quite wounded. I have just found you with Yushiro..the crows have gone quiet and we have no idea what has happened next. No signs of Muzan, I think..."

"We've defeated him!"

"Yeah..but I'm not too sure."

The three males walk around, hoping to find people. They notice a combat that has just ended, the place a mess. There stood the injured and their loves ones, the Kakushi taking care of them.

"What happened here...?"

Aoi spots the blonde amd hugs him.

"Zenitsu... we've defeated Muzan."

The boy smiles brightly, relieved.

"I can't believe it, I need to see Tanjiro! Have you seen him?"

Aoi looks down, crying. Zenitsu raises his eyebrows.

"Aoi, what's wrong? Where is Tanjiro?"

"Zenitsu..I'm so sorry."

The blonde glares at her. He looks around the area, nervously. No, this can't be right.

His eyes widen when he sees his friends surrounding someone with a familiar haori.

"No... Murata let me down."

"I'm sorry, you can't. Your back is injured, you could get worse." Aoi sighs.

"I don't care! Let me down Murata!"

Murata looks at Aoi, who is crying.

Zenitsu pulls back his body, making both fall.

"Zenitsu! No!"

He gets up from the ground and runs towards the scene.