ᐅ Do cats hate bananas?

Piercing cheers from the students and spectators welcomed Y/N as soon she found the stadium where their team will be playing. Her eyes wandered through the benches, squinting her eyes to look for their school's cheering team that is on the other side.

She's trying to check if there's any vacant seat on their side. Unfortunately, it seems like their team is a really big deal that it is already full and all she can do is settle on the opposite team's back row bench where there are more empty seats. With a deep sigh of relief, she finally settled in.

Other school's games already started while the others are just starting to warm up, including Nekoma High.

They are really easy to spot with their red and black jersey. Especially the familiar setter in the bench.

I should buy pudding later after the game.

Her thoughts were occupied by the dessert. Not until a taller black haired player gathered his team loud enough to get their attention with a clap.

She can't hear anything that is going on below the court. But what she knows is that how his teammates are focused on him. Even their coach is just watching them from the bench.

It's really amazing how he can gain everyone's trust already, being that he is just a second year.

He's amaazing.

And for the second time that day, she can feel the heat on her cheeks and her heart pounding on her chest as she watch his little actions. Like how he pat his teammate's back, his hands on his hips, his knowing smirk at the opponent, and even how his eyes wander on the bleachers from time to time.

"AAAH!!! MY BANANA!!!!!"

Her trail of admiration was cut off from the yelling beside her. She didn't even notice that a group of boys sat beside her. They are all wearing white and black jersey, with a guy's face in complete horror as he watched his banana get eaten by one of his teammates.

"THAT'S MY BANANA!! AKAASHEEE HE TOOK MY BANANA!"

The black and white haired guy turned to her side to look at the guy already sitting beside her, who just sighed and just handed him another banana.

"Just have mine, Bokuto-san."

The loud guy accepted it but still finishing his half eaten banana in hand.

Y/N didn't realize that she was staring at the commotion until the black haired one's eyes caught her and bowed his head.

"Apologies for the disturbance."

"Ah! N-no! It's okay."

She smiled at the boy who was called Akaasheee earlier while waving her hands. She also bowed her head to notice that he was staring, then his attention back on the court.

"I'm guessing you're watching Nekoma's game?"

"How... How did you know?

She tilted her head in confusion, but Akaasheee (as the owl liked guy called him) just leaned back on his seat with a small smile on his lips, keeping his eyes on Nekoma's side, particularly on a certain second year who seemed to be glaring at his direction.

"Just a guess."

It's still a wonder how he knew that. But maybe it was obvious from the color of her outfit so she just shrugged it off and turned his attention back in the court.

And for a moment, she thought that she saw Kuroo looking at her way before the referee blew the whistle, indicating the start of the game.

◎◎◎◎◎

A/N : I'm aliiiiive!!! Did you guys miss me and our HQ boys? It's been over a year and I apologize for being on a long hiatus. A lot has happened since then and I can't promise that I can update more often now but I will still try my best! I miss you all ❤️ love loooots~