ᐅ 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞.

Y/N has been the kind of person who doesn't really crave for attention.

But she'd rather do as Yuri says or she'll never see the daylight ever again no matter how impossible it is for her.

1. Let the cat make the first move.

'But how? Kuroo-senpai is not a cat...'

She doesn't really stand out, and she prefer it that way. She want to live a peaceful and normal life, away from all the judging eyes, and society.

So how is she going to do all the steps from the internet if she wants to keep a low profile?

It's been a week now when Yuri constructed the 'Perfect Plan to Tame Kuroo Tetsuro' for her. But how?

Over the past week, she tried her best to avoid bumping into Kuroo.

It wasn't that hard of a task since they are on different years, but lunch time will always be the exception when the school only has one cafeteria that's big enough to accommodate the students, and an open store at the campus ground.

The hardest part is making friends in her class.

Everyone seems to know everyone from the very beginning that they already have their circle of friends from the first day. Her cousin is busy with her club activities as well and has her own circle so she can't eat lunch with her everyday.

A heavy sigh escaped from her lips while making her way to the cafeteria. Thinking how lonely highschool can be.

As she make a turn to enter the cafeteria with her convenient store lunch box in hand, a soft fabric lightly grazed her sleeve that halted them in their tracks.

A manly scent occupied her senses as she slowly look up to whom she just bumped into by the entrance.

From the lean shoulders that's much taller than her, hazel cat-like eyes stared down to meet her gaze.

It was like she's being sucked in the hazel voids where she can't escape. She just can't take her eyes off of the cat-like eyes that's staring at her, that she realized how beautiful they are from up close.

She can almost feel her heart in her throat, and she can only hope that he can't see how it beats like it wants to jump out. Knocking against her chest to let it out and finally get closer to the only person who can make them beat like crazy.

"Am..."

She can see his lips moving but she can't hear any sound.

His relaxed eyebrows now knitted, and his eyes full of concern.

"ㅡ okay?"

Y/N was finally pulled out from her own world when she felt a hand lightly tap on her shoulder.

Was I staring too much?

She can feel the heat rise on her cheeks at the sudden realisation.

"I-I'm sorry!!!"

She bowed in a perfect forty-five degrees before running off the hallway, where she was scolded by a teacher passing by, to escape her embarrassment from being caught staring at the man she's been trying to avoid.

Y/N finally slowed down once she's far enough, to find herself in front of the school's baseball field where some students are playing on their spare time.

"Finally!"

She turned to the familiar voice, and the usual messy hair standing just a few feet away from her while catching his breath.

"For a short girl, you sure run fast."

His long strides reached her, sporting his infamous smirk that can just melt anyone. Including her.

"You dropped this. You can't eat a bento without chopsticks."

He handed her the wrapped wooden chopsticks, to which she reached for the other end with her shaking hand and a bow of gratitude.

"T-thank you..."

How can she not meet him eye to eye now when she was just staring at him earlier? Right. That's because she was caught staring shamelessly at the Kuroo Tetsurou.

She kept her head low as he remain standing in front of her. A comfortable silence between the two of them before it was interrupted by a low chuckle, and a hand on top of her head.

"Take it easy, neko-chan."

If she's strong enough, she can almost break the chopstick in her hand and the lunch box at how tightly she's gripping on them.

The top of her head still warm from the touch, rushing through her cheeks at the small interaction.

Neko... chan...

Guess she's the cat after all.

◎◎◎◎◎