II

Well, I hope the first part was good enough for you guys to keep it up. I have many ideas for how this one would go.

~~~

Jennie Kim.

That's the name Lisa had been looking for until the very hour ago. She literally survived a heart attack, seeing the goddess of elegance walking to her like it's not her dream. She was gawking at her like her mind was on slow motion and Jennie Kim was the center of her camera. Of course, the woman has to be someone this powerful, who else could've looked that icy or afford a chauffeur with a white Maybach? Not her, that's for sure. They walked past Lisa, and her stunned best friend and Lisa narrowly caught the faint smirk on the brunette's lips.

She was deep in thoughts of their other day together, where the stranger had been actually the closet to her, when Chaeyoung shook her whole existence with her strong hand by shoulder.

"Oh. My. God! Lisa, who was that?" Her voice was lost, and if she knew she was the very woman Lisa had been trying to find, it would probably become worse.

Lisa blinked a few times, making sure she wasn't dreaming, and then turning her head towards Chaeyoung with wide eyes and mouth like she has seen a complete ghost. she locked eyes with Chaeyoung and blinked one more time before swallowing the saliva in her mouth.

"Slap me, Chaeng." She said, her voice barely reaching Chaeyoung's ears.

Her best friend was only better than her because she still didn't know the truth behind Lisa's strange expression.

"What?" She asked, like she really hadn't heard what Lisa just said.

"I'm serious, Chae. I need you to slap me so I can be sure that it was real."

Lisa was staring right into Chaeyoung's eyes and definitely not looking anywhere else, her gaze running between the latter's eyes back and forth, trying to find the bug in her sleeping world so she could easily say it's just a very, very good dream. Yeah, that had to be it, a very good dream, how else she could explain Chaeyoung's knowledge about the woman she had been looking for.

She was too lost in her thoughts that couldn't anticipate the hard slap landing on her left cheek that literally made her head flying to the right side.

"Oww! What the fuck, Chaeng?" Lisa held her cheek with pain and looked innocently at the blonde besides her.

"What? You said it yourself!" Chaeyoung defended herself with an attitude displaying on her face, crossing her arms to emphasis on her statement more.

"That hard? Dude, you took the light out of my eyes!" Lisa argued more, still her cheek in the palm of one hand.

"What can I say, mate! I have strong hands."

Lisa stared at her for a few seconds before slowly turning her head to her front, watching where the woman and her entourage has come from, the truth slowly adjusting to her that no! It wasn't a ridiculous moment from a dream. It was real. She just found the only woman she was looking for these past 2 days.

Her mouth fell open and she again looked at Chaeyoung in the eyes.

"It was her, Chaeng. It's the girl I told you about."

"WHAT?!"

~~~

Lisa still hasn't fully recovered from the fact that her dream girl just walked on her in the hallway. She's now in the same room with the said woman and her crew. Honestly Lisa doesn't know what they're here for, or who the rest of them are, she is just here to glance the only person she wants to look at, and not even ashamed of confessing the fact that she's too attracted to her.