He smiles for a second. "It's doesn't matter what I'm ok with princess. It's already ordered. Let's just not go there. I know you'll be back. That's what I care about."

He's not ok. I'm hurting him and he cares so much for me. I need to try and make him feel better, at least a little bit. "Tre."

"Yes princess."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

I shake my head for a second. "For being young and stupid."

He starts laughing and pulls me to his lap.

"I should have went with you yesterday." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"No baby. You would have been miserable. At least that big oaf was able to learn how to walk you so you didn't have to ride like that for hours." He wraps his arms around me.

"Next time you have something I'll go with you."

"Thank you baby." He kisses me again. "What if it's a hundred hours away?"

"UGhhhh."

He just laughs and turns me in the chair so I'm looking at him. Then he kisses me for real. So full of passion and gentle. I move and make myself straddle his lap. His eyes go dark right away and he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for another gentle kiss. He reaches his other hand and starts playing with my boob. He's just pinching my nipple a little bit and teasing it. I can feel him getting hard. I start rubbing myself against it. I can't even help it.

He runs his hand down my back and pushes down on my lower back then thrusts himself up against me.

"Uhhh Tre."

He picks me up and puts me on the table. I got my legs wrapped around his waist and he is thrusting against me. I am about to lose it with just that.

"You feel so good Tre." I start pushing his shirt off. He gets the hint and pulls it over his head. I put my hands on him and he is perfect. I love touching his chest. "Do you have that cream on you?"

"No baby."

I kiss his chest and shoulder. I give his shoulder a little bite. I get a "mmmm" out of him.

"Tre can I feel your chest on me?"

"You can feel whatever you want baby." He picks me up and carries me to my bed. He lays me down and climbs between my legs. I can't get the top of this dress off fast enough. He freezes solid and just looks at my chest. "I didn't know that's what you meant. But this is better baby." He puts his lips and tongue right on my nipple. It sends a wave of pleasure that goes straight threw me. He goes back and forth between the two of them a couple times. "You are perfect baby."

"mmmmm"

"Oh you are liking this a lot aren't you baby?"

"YES please."

I hear him laugh a little. He lays down on top of me and starts thrusting at me again. His chest against mine is so nice.

"You feel good against me baby."

"Tre." His chest feels amazing. His skin is so warm. He's got so many hard muscles. "TRE."

"I love when you say my name baby." He kisses my marking spot. Then kisses me again. These slow thrusts are killing me. I need more. I start pushing back into him at his rhythm.

"PLEASE TRE." I pull his head towards it again.

I feel his mouth hit my nipple again and then he kisses my lips. "You taste amazing baby. You feel so good against me."