CHAPTER 4

They reached Gurgaon in an hour, his friend driving & manoeuvring the car with expertise through the dense traffic.
Ashok took her inside straight to the bedroom, by lifting her up in his lap as the custom was. Free around half an hour the van of a porter company reached her new home., Her things had been sent from her house. Her clothes, shoes, books, old photographs, all of it came perfectly packed In boxes. She laughed bitterly to herself as she remembered the fact  that her father hadn't sent a single thing which could possibly relate to Rahul. The gifts he had given her, a framed photograph, the occasional teddy bear, some artificial jewellery, none of it was there. Her father must have thought that it was for the better, to not have any reminders of the past in her new life, if only he knew that her new life was more like purgatory, maybe then he would have taken pity on her & sent her the things which reminded her of the one good memory that she could associate with her old life.
                               She walked up to the balcony that was attached to her room & took in the fresh scented evening air. Out there, she giggled at the thought of finding her soulmate. Ashok was everything she could even ask for & more. Sweet, romantic, sensitive & compassionate, he was the ideal husband & Shalu had fallen for him hook, line & sinker. He would be hers today & she laughed at the very thought of it.
After a few minutes she went inside the room & unpacked the box which had her new baby pink night suit which was neatly folded, packed, lying on one side of the box. She took it out & went to the washroom to change. Once inside the washroom she washed herself thoroughly & also removed her makeup, changed into her night suit & stepped out.
On coming out, she saw Ashok standing at the far end corner of the room smiling at her. She returned his smile & sat quietly on the bed. On the side tables of the bed someone had quietly put a plateful of dark chocolates & a glass of saffron laced milk when she was in the washroom. Shalu grinned, seeing all that, took a couple of chocolates & put them in her mouth. Soon realising she was not alone, she grabbed the plate of chocolates & offered them to Ashok, who also relished having a few. Munching & enjoying the taste of the rich coco he sat on the bed close to Shalu, took her face in both his hands & then his lips were drawn to hers like a moth to a flame.
Shalu too emulated his actions, allowing her tongue to tangle with his. It brought a growl from his throat that made her shiver & then his kiss became hungrier & deeper, almost violent as his hands began moving caressing her everywhere.
He kneaded her back, urging her to stand up against him, than let his fingers slide over her arms & her sides, before his hands suddenly clasped her to take her to bed. The moment he settled her there, his hands shifted down & around to clasp her bottom. He then squeezed her hips through her pyjamas, his fingers meeting in the middle & brushing against her core through the cloth.
Shalu gasped into his mouth at the touch & began to suck frantically on his tongue in response when he released her bottom to bug at the top of her bushirt, un opening the buttons & dragging it off her shoulders. She let her hands drop from his shoulders to help him. The moment the cloth slid away, his hands claimed her breasts.
Shalu broke their kiss with a cry at the touch, her hands gripping at his upper arms, & then moving down to his wrists, urging him on. She looked down to see her shirt totally gone. She could see the white of her breasts & the darker rose of her nipples as his fingers squeezed the full globes & his thumbs ran back & forth over her hard excited nipples.
Watching him touch her so intimately only added to Shalu's excitement & she found herself shifting in arms mindlessly, rubbing herself against the hardness she could feel beneath her. Ashok gasped in response & claimed her mouth again. She kissed him frantically back & continued to move against him. He suddenly released her breasts & rolled her on bed.
On his hand under her neck, when he ground against her to the bunched up material of the pyjamas. She cried out into his mouth & drew her knees up on either side of his hips to lift herself into a cares. She was almost mad with need & didn't protest when he tore down her panties from her body that really turned her on.
When one hand clasped her behind & held her in place as he ground against her again
She again wrapped her legs around him & groaned.
Ashok squeezed the cheek of her bottom almost painfully in response & slid his hand between her legs. Shalu froze in shock. Her legs instinctively tried to close, but his hips held them open & then his fingers began to move.
Continuing to kiss her, he rubbed & circled the centre of her pleasure.
Her entire body grew taut & began a fine trembling as she couldn't manage to return his kisses anymore. Instead, she simply kept attention focused on what she seemed was coming.
She digged her fingers into his shoulders & remained still.
She then gasped & stiffened when he lowered his hand & leaned forward to latch onto one breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth & flicking it with his tongue.
Even as she cried out & arched into a curve, his hand was laying claim to the other breast & kneading the other flesh, before switching the mouth to claim the other nipple now as his fingers plucked the first.
Hardly aware of the little mewls of need & pleasure slipping from her lips. Shalu withstood that as long as she could do & then slid her hands into his damp hair which were full of sweat & pulled his head back so that she could cover his lips with hers.
Much to her relief, he gave into her silent request & kissed her again, his mouth demanding & hungry as he palmed & squeezed her breasts, then alternately tweaked & rolled her nipples until her head was swimming with pleasure & need.
One of his hands ran up her neck & through her hair, the other supporting the waist. She was held up like a dizzying suspension. Time stood still & the only thing she could think was the taste of his mouth, his tongue, spicy & sweet from the cinnamon gum which he had been chewing She hungered for more. His hands clasped her arse & he leaned into her kissing her neck. She had never experienced passion like this before. It was more than a connection between the bodies or rather it was like a recipe with the perfect balance of ingredients. He squeezed her arms gently & then lifted up her chin. Her eyes met his.
" Are you not ready for this? For the next step?" Ashok said kissing her neck firmly.
" Yes" she said breathlessly.
" I want you, all of you" Shalu answered pulling him closer to her.
He kissed her madly again on the mouth, her breasts & then the navel.
This time there was nothing gentle about their kisses. It was all passion & wet kisses & curious hands. The scent of him was clean but salted with sweat, a touch of creed aventus perfume sharpened with body warmth. His face was right above hers, a few locks of hair tumbling on his forehead.
She collapsed slowly like a champagne froth though she had no intentions doing so.
He countered by setting more heavily, into the cradle of her hips pressing her into cushions.
She felt an unfamiliar pressure of his arousal. The thick ridge fit perfectly against the juncture of her thighs, aligning intimately with her in a way that was stirring.
A stab of desire went through her as she realised this was how it would be———— the anchoring weight of him, all hard muscle & heat.
Dazedly, she reached up & pulled his head to hers. A whimper of pleasure escaped as he kissed her thoroughly, wringing sensation from his licking deep into her core.
And then he penetrated slowly into her.
A small soft moan sounded from the back of her throat. Rhythmically, he sank into her honeyed depths.
She whispered, the sound of the desperate plea.
And then suddenly Ashok stopped, panting & huffing loudly.
" Do it again" Shalu whispered, tilting her head. Staring down at her swollen bottom lip, he gave it a lick. A small soft moan sounded from the back of her throat.
" Ask nicely " he whispered grinning.
"Pleeeeeeease" she gave a lock of hair at his neck an impatient tug.
Delving himself inside her again, he pushed her backward deep into the cushions.
He squeezed her hip, his long fingers digging into her soft bottom as he rocked her into his arousal.
For several moments, she ground her hips against him as he plundered her deep & deep. His fingertips trailed down the back of her neck to caress her shoulders & then the breasts. His breath hitched when she pushed herself more firmly with his rhythm & then she made a small sound of pleasure that nearly pushed him over the edge.
He lay down on the bed totally exhausted. After a few minutes he got up, took hold of the glass of milk which had totally got cold & drank it in a gulp.