the date

"Should I get you a bridesmaid's dress"
"Am I supposed to laugh ?" Ronan asks while rolling his eyes.

It's been 30 minutes since we've arrived at this restaurant and there's no sign of Xavier anywhere. Being stood up SUCKS

I'm hangry. Ugh I wish I could just go back but Ronan has got orders to wait until xavier arrives and then leave us alone which is kind of making him mad and that's why he's stopped flirting back with all those ladies who are yeah... still...drooling.....

I can't deny the fact that my bodyguard is a pretty boy with huge hazel eyes, hard jawline and a gym bro body that girls die for. Ugh sometimes I feel like a noodle next to him so thin and pale. Sucks being insecure.

"If that son of a bitch doesn't arrive in the next 5 minutes we're LEAVING" as soon as Ronan says this we hear someone say "I see you finally hit the growth spurt" from behind me.

My body tenses and Ronan scowls at the person behind me.
The person comes into view and I recognise him. It's Xavier. His voice has deepened and he looks different now but his attitude remains the same. Cat like Green eyes, wavy jet back hair and big lips red and juicy. More juicy than the lip balm I'm wearing RN. He stands at 6'2 which is not as intimidating because i'm used to Ronan's 6'5 frame.

He looks into my eyes with the same hatred that I saw 5 years ago. Oh I see that hasn't changed. Why tf does me hate me so much. It's like I murdered his favourite pet dog. Which I could never. Dogs are precious.

Now I know why he's 30 minutes late for our date. He is freaking DRUNK
God I don't want Ronan to leave me alone with this man. He could murder me from the look in his eyes... which screams bloody murder.

Ronan stands begrudgingly and goes outside the restaurant.
I clear my throat "hi. It's nice to see you after such a long time Xavier."
He stares me down "can't say the same" rude.

I still smile pleasantly at him "we're getting married in 30 days"
"Say no"
"What ?"
"Go home and say no to your daddy dearest"
I'm confused about why doesn't he want to get married when his dad was the one who proposed this marriage as far as I know " why wou-"
"Because I have a girlfriend dammit. I don't have time to entertain this nonsense." Ouch. Why did that hurt.

"You know I can't do that. Father won't listen to me" now he's glaring at me.
"Your father won't listen or YOU want me to be shackled to me"

"Listen I'm not even interested in a marriage. I'm not lying when I say my father won't listen to me." "God you're still a pathetic liar"
I huff when he doesn't he believe me.

"I would die if it was a option rather than getting married to you" I whisper.

He hums and slurrs "okay problem solved then.
Get married to me and then I'll show you a life worse than death." And walks away