"Isiah" Lottie shouted as she walked into the house, the maid taking both hers and Gina's coat. "In the office, Miss" she told her.

"Welcome home, Micheal" Florence nodded, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Isiah" She shouted again.

He soon appeared at the door closest. "Micheal?" he asked. "Hello, Isiah" Micheal greeted.

"Isiah, this is Gina, Micheal's wife, they'll be staying with us for a while, that's alright isn't it?" she asked, holding his arm. He nodded. "Nice to meet you, Gina" he said.

"Drinks?" he offered. "How's Theo, and Rory?" she asked. "Theo started burning up again, Aurora has been with her teacher"

Lottie nodded "I'll go up and see him soon" she said, walking away "You can have the bedroom on the right of the guest bathroom, you remember where that is, don't you?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I do"

"Good. I'll have the staff in the kitchen to prepare some food , i'm gathering you'll be hungry from travelling" she sighed.

Gina smiled at Micheal, liking his cousin.

"I apologise about my Aunt, Gina. She's a bit of a cow" Florence laughed, sitting down in the front room.

Gina smirked, crossing her legs. "Oh, you can agree, we don't care" Florence shrugged, looking up at Isiah who had returned with a bottle of Champagne.

"So, Ada's pregnant" She leaned forward, pouring them a glass. "Again?" Micheal asked. She hummed.

"If you don't mind me asking" Micheal began. "What's up with Theo?" he asked.

Lottie took a breath. "He's been sick for a few weeks now, temperature, coughing. Doctors don't know what the issue is. We've had to reach out to Tommy for help" she sighed, pouring a glass.

-

Arthur and Tommy walked into the Garrison. "Are you armed?" Polly asked. "Yeah"

"Will you please consider putting your weapons behind the bar, in case feelings behind to run high" she suggested. "Behind me own bar, yeah?" Arthur asked, pulling his gun and emptying the bullets onto the floor.

"I prefer it there"

"Thomas"

He signed, placing his gun onto the bar. "I had a dream about a black cat last night, Pol" he said. "A black cat dream means that there is a traitor close by. It was you who taught me that" he raised his brows.

"Black cat can mean lots of things. It can mean you're hurting yourself, betraying yourself" she told him. "Are you seeing things, Thomas?"

"Yes i am, yes i am very clearly" he lit a cigarette. "Coming from every fucking direction"

A car approached outside. Polly sighed, going to the door and unlocking it.

Micheal and Gina walked in along side Lottie.

"Speak of the devils" Arthur whispered.