Chapter thirty.

Bryce POV:
Me and Jaden confronted Sam and he left. I was wondering if Addison would let me take her on a date, is it too early? Would she say no cause she's mad about what happened with Sam? I don't know.

Bryce- dude do you think Addison would let me take her on a date?
Jaden- probably yea why?
Bryce- I really like her and I kinda want to make things official to be honest
Jaden- ask her on a date and ask her out then!!
Bryce-*smiles* thanks man, can we do a movie night tonight and I'll ask her then?
Jaden-of course now cmon let's go back into the living room!
Bryce-okay!

*they both walk back into the living room*

Jaden- let's do a movie night tonight y'all!
Addison-Oooo yes
Nessa-yesss!!
*everyone else says yes*
Bryce-Also ness can I talk to you
Nessa-Um sure I guess? *looks at him and is a little confused*
Bryce- okay come upstairs a sec *starts walking upstairs*
Nessa-uh okay *follows him*

Nessa POV:
Bryce and Jaden came back after kicking Sam out and then Jaden asked whether we could do a movie night tonight which all of us agreed on, and then Bryce said he wanted to speak to me. That's weird? Anyways I said sure and he started going upstairs so I followed him. Then we got to his room and he walked in and sat on the bed so I sat next to him.

Bryce- so you know I really like Addison right
Nessa-yes?
Bryce- well we're doing a movie night tonight cause I'm gonna ask her on a date then I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend but do you think it's too early? And do you think she'll say yes? Or no? *nervous*
Nessa-*giggles* calm down, just make sure to tell her you're okay with taking things slow, but I'm sure she loves you Bryce. *hugs him*
Bryce-*hugs her back* thank you ness I love you
Nessa-love you too but if you hurt my baby I'm gonna kill you!!
Bryce-I won't I promise!! *smiles excitedly*
Nessa-*giggles* okay good. Let's go back down then!! And start the movie night!!
Bryce-okayyyy *happy*
Nessa-*smiles* I've never seen you so happy about a girl Bryce, and that girl being my best friend ugh that's so cute!!
Bryce-*punches her in the arm jokingly* shut up!!

*they both go downstairs*

Addison POV:
Bryce asked nessa to go talk to him upstairs which I found a little weird but whatever, after about 15 minutes they finally came down!! And nessa came and sat down next to me.

Addison- what did he say
Nessa- um nothing!!
Addison- seriously ness?
Nessa-ughhh I can't tell you!! But you'll find out tonight *smirks*
Addison- no ness pleaseeee *pouts*
Nessa- I love you more than anything adds but no.
You'll find out ina bit!!
Addison-*rolls her eyes* ughhhhhh

*20 minutes later they all get ready for the movie and the boys are laying with their girls*

Bryce POV:
Me and Addison were laying next to each other for the movie but I just had to find the right time to ask her whether she'd go on a date with me. My nerves were going through the roof, I've never been the type of boy to be nervous to ask a girl out on a date, well I mean I've never asked a girl out on a date all I've asked is to fuck. But I don't know somethings telling me to just go for it but then somethings also telling me that I'm going to regret asking her ugh.

Bryce-*playing with her hair*
Addison-*yawns and lays her head on Bryce's chest*
*10 minutes later Addison fell asleep*
Bryce- adds can I ask you somethi- oh never mind *puts the blanket over her and kisses her on the forehead*

Bryce POV:
Just when I built up enough courage to ask Addison whether she'd go on a date with me of course she fell asleep. This girl can sleep 24/7 I swear, I'll just wait till the wakes up I guess.

*half an hour later*

Addison-*rubs her eyes* hi
Bryce-*looks down and smiles at her* hey gorgeous
Addison-*yawns* I'm so tired
Bryce-*laughs nervously*
Addison-why'd you sound nervous?
Bryce-okay um Addison, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow?
Addison-*blushes and then kisses him on the cheek* of course Bryce
All the girls- AHHHH OH MY GODDDD!!! *really exited*
All the boys- YESSSSSSSS FINALLY!!!
Addison-*looks over at them and giggles then looks back at bryce* they all knew about this?
Bryce-*smiles nervously* mhm
Addison-*giggles* you're cute when you're nervous
Bryce- shut up!!!

Addison POV:
I woke up and Bryce said to me "hey gorgeous" so I replied with "I'm so tired" then he was laughing nervously, which is weird I've never seen the Bryce Hall be nervous, then he asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow aww!! Of course I said yes, they everyone was so exited so I asked bryce whether they all knew about his and he said "mhm" awwww he's so sweet, this was probably what he was talking about to nessa earlier.

Addison- this what you was on about earlier? *looks at nessa*
Nessa-*giggles* mhm!!! I'm so exited for you guys!!
Addison-*giggles* thank you ness, love youuu

End of this chapter hope y'all have enjoyed it!! but next chapter will be getting ready for the date and the actual date of course but unfortunately it will be the last chapter for this book!! this book has been so fun to write🤭I'm sorry there's only gonna be one chapter left as I know how much y'all have probably loved reading it but anyways I will hopefully be finishing this book in a few hours❤️