Ep. 20

《 POV Ametrine (Gou) 》

Tomorrow morning.

It was a big news.

Ai is supposed to have a dome concert tomorrow.

And, today was my last shoot. The shoot with Ai already ended. And, now they wanted to take my shoot alone.

Ai still, wanted to come with me since she had free time accept for tomorrow's dome concert. When, I looked at Ai... I just thought, that she's pretending to be happy.

I don't know if she's truly happy for the dome concert.

.

.

After my shoot was done we headed home again. It was night time. Ai and I were walking. It was 20 or 30 minutes of walk.

We were walking just when we both encountered something unexpected.

It was none other than Hikaru Kamiki.

What is he doing here?!

Beside him, there was a girl around my age, or perhaps a year younger than me. Like around, Ruby and Aqua's age.

I looked at Ai, who was shocked as well.

Wait...

Ai's an Idol! Is he perhaps going to kill Ai and Me in this middle of the night since no one is around this area nor there are any surveillance cameras.

Police won't be able to make it here.

Think! Think! Think! Think! Think about something! You can't die here! And,  not again while Ai with me!

Wait, even if no one is around, Hikaru wouldn't be just coming with another child and.... She's so young!

My thoughts were cut off when Ai spoke something offbeat, "Hikaru... I didn't know you would come to meet us this early." Ai smiled.

Wait........ WHAAAAAAAT???

What is Ai even talking about?!!

I looked at Ai's eyes which were just normal. Then I looked at Hikaru's eyes which were Dark black-blue six-pointed star eyes.

Waiiiiiiiiiit a minute! Hold on!

My eyes color is the mixture of both my mother and father's eyes. I have inherited a white sparkling six-pointed star eye in my right eye, when the other one is dark black-blue six-pointed star eye.

The sparkling one resembles Ai, talent or lies, excitement etc. While the dark one resembles my father who's nowhere to be found.

So, in the conclusion Hikaru Kamiki is the one who's my father! Not only mine, but both Ruby's and Aqua's and this girl beside. Since, she have the same star eyes. However, her both eyes have two white sparkling star eyes.

Unless like mine or Ruby and Aqua's.

And, Hikaru has those two dark black-blue six-pointed star eyes.

Now.....

What's there more for evidence?!!!

_________________________________________

《 To Be Continued 》

Hey, guys! I've made a Fanfiction of Demon Slayer. It's called, "Demon Slayer || Tanjiro X Arisu (OC)"

Plz do check out my that Fanfiction as well, cuz it would be a huge help.

Vote and Follow me for more of my work and Fanfiction <333