5.

You looked up at him shocked by his presence. Of all people you wouldn't have imagined Giyuu Tomioka to be at a party, especially Douma's.

You couldn't bring yourself to answer his question so he lit your cigarette while keeping eye contact.
It was the hottest thing ever.

He then sat next to you and you managed to say a faint "thank you" as he just hummed in return.

The silence was unbearable so you decided to break it.
"Mr. Tomioka... can I ask you something? Why are you here? I mean, how do you know Douma?"
"Oh, um.. I don't know Douma personally, I only know him because a friend invited me here." Giyuu explained. "And besides, you can just call me Giyuu when we're not at school." He added.
"Alright, Giyuu" you internally screamed as you called him by his first name.

"So... why do you have a lighter?" You genuinely asked since you didn't know he was a smoker.
"Huh.. why do I have a lighter?" Giyuu repeated your question in a calm tone and with an expressionless face.
"Well... I usually keep one with me because I do smoke sometimes." He then continued.
"Really? I wouldn't have imagined the gym teacher smoking" you chuckled.

His face remained expressionless as he closed his eyes, lying against the soft grass. His body looking almost as a statue. The only sign that he was alive was the gentle rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. It was almost as if he had fallen asleep, but the tension on his shoulders told you that he was still awake and alert, albeit exhausted.

"I smoke every once in a while." He replied calmly. "I know it's bad, but I only do it when I need to calm myself or relax." he added.

You looked at him as the moon's ethereal glow casted a silver light on you two.

"Would you like a cigarette? I don't like smoking alone so you might keep me company" you said, handing him a cigarette.

Giyuu stayed silent for a few seconds, then nodded his head slightly. "Sure, I'd like one to be honest."
He took the cigarette and placed it in his mouth, he then grabbed the lighter from your hand and lit it up.

Giyuu inhaled deeply once and then exhaled a large amount of smoke through his nose. "Thank you." he said in a calm manner as he looked at you.

His staring made you nervous and his blue eyes  examining my facial features made you unable of thinking straight.

"Why are you looking at me so much?" You didn't even know where you gathered the courage to talk to him like that, he's still your teacher after all.
"Do I look at you that much?" He replied , not breaking his eye contact.
"You probably are overthinking." he added.
"Am I?" You said while tilting my head to the side.
"I believe so." he replied. "I am just looking at you like normal." he added in calm tone but this time he was somewhat... smirking?

You took a puff from the cigarette while looking up at the night sky and then you sighed.

Does he know about your crush for him?

"You never look at me like that at school" you blurted out. He raised an eyebrow before answering back.
"Well yeah, I am at a party and I'm more relaxed, unlike in school where it is a serious environment." he replied.

Giyuu stayed silent for a few seconds and then changed the subject:
"By the way, why were you out here alone smoking?" he asked calmly.
"Kai was supposed to be here with me but I lost him in the crowd" you simply replied.
"Oh..." Giyuu replied. "I noticed you became close friends huh..." he narrowed his eyes.

He stayed silent before talking again.
"Did you try searching for him?" he asked.
"I'm a little drunk so I don't think that searching for him is a good idea, I'll probably bump into Douma and he'll start flirting with me or whatever" you rolled your eyes.
"You need to take care of yourself at a party like this, it is not safe for a girl to wander around alone."
"I know but I didn't feel like staying inside since I started to have an headache."
"Do you want me to help you finding him?" He asked with a hint of a smile.

You nodded your head, he got up first and threw both of yours cigarettes in a trash-can nearby.
He then offered his hand to help you get up, which you gladly accepted.

As soon as you got up you started to feel dizzy again and tripped on your foot, which made you land on top of him.

You widened your eyes as you felt his hands resting on your waist, your faces close enough to almost kiss. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people outside plus they didn't pay attention to you since they were all wasted.

Giyuu stood still, he did not seem to mind having you on top of him, his face had a hint of surprise.

"Are you hurt y/n?" He asked.

You simply shook your head no.
"Y/n... you're still on top of me..." he reminded you as his cheeks assumed a pinkish color. It's the first time you've seen him embarrassed.
"Oh right, sorry" you said while getting up and looking away in embarrassment.
"It's ok, don't worry about it ok? Now let's go find Kai" he reassured you.

As you turned around we noticed Kai looking for you and he sighed in relief when he finally found you.

"I've been looking for you everywhere y/n, are you ok?" He asked hugging you.
"Yeah.. Giyuu kept me company" you blushed.

Kai raised his eyebrow at you calling mr. Tomioka by his first name but then he looked at Giyuu.
"Mr. Tomioka what a surprise to see you here, are you the "special guest" Douma was talking about?" He said glaring at him, the tension between the two was unmatched.

"Special guest? Why would he call me like that?" Giyuu scoffed visibly annoyed by Douma's comment. "Well that doesn't matter, y/n you should probably go home before you get lost again."
"I can keep you more company if you'd like" that was definitely the alcohol in you talking.

Kai looked at you with a confused face and Giyuu froze for a few seconds. He was quiet for a little while before answering
"Oh.. it is okay y/n, you should go back with Kai. It is safer that way." He said calmly and in a somewhat nervous tone.
"I think I will also go back home" he added calmly.
"Oh ok... I guess I'll see you on Monday at school then" you replied awkwardly.
"Oh.. yeah I'll see you two at school. It was nice to see you here." he replied while remaining calm but you could perceive a pinch of nervousness in his voice.

As you and Kai made your way back to his car, a sudden impulse prompted you to glance back one  more time, only to find out that Giyuu has already left.