☆Goodbyes are hard☆

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

★✰✯

"Okay tell me the address and I'll come get you." She said shuffling around now.

"I'm on zerfil street at address 55788 the dark house. But be quiet, just pull up at 2 houses down and I'll run to your car." I said hurrying to be quiet to not yell.

"Okay bye." She said hanging up seconds later.

I was excited to leave tonight. I couldn't deal with them any longer, and I definitely wanted to leave because of the abusive relationship I was in with tom.

I got back to my room and got a duffle bag starting to pack up a couple pairs of clothes.  I had picked about 5 outfits from my drawer, also grabbing my essentials. I think after I get out of here I'm moving somwhere else just to get away from this city. I finished packing and became out of breath from packing fast leaving me with alot of time before Julia gets here. I didn't wanna leave tom nor bill, I'm going to admit it. I love them both, ever since I have been with tom I fell in love. I didn't mean to but I have. I mean he protected me and saved me when I needed his help, I just didn't like that he was abusive and manipulative. I hated everything about his personality. But I love him, in some odd way even if he hits me. He was my protector who helped me. I think he liked me too.

༄༄༄
I kept a look out on the road trying to see if she is here yet. That's when I heard someone's door open upstairs, I became quiet hoping they were going to the bathroom or somthing. They started walking down the stairs. It was bill, I sure didn't wanna see him right now when I'm leaving or he will fuck up my plan. I thought it was to dark for him to see me. But I was completely wrong. He walked back into the living room taking a look at me and jumped from fear to see me in his living room at 2am.

"Jess, what are you doing??" He yelled. I quieted him and stood up from the couch.

"I was... sleeping but I woke." I said lyingly.

"Then why do you have a duffle back with you?" He asked me taking a peak at the couch with my belongings.

"I don't know what your talking about nor assuming." I said chuckling in nervousness.

He raised an eyebrow at me. I think he knew I was lying. "I'm leaving bill." I said seriously now.

His face become shocked and turned with sadness.

"What about tom.?" He asked me sadness in his voice.

"What about him? He's the main reason I'm leaving bill." I said poison in my voice.

"Is it because of what I said earlier." He whispered feeling bad. He hit an anger spot I had for him from earlier.

"No bill, I don't care that you fucked me when you didn't want too." I replied coldly.

"I wanted to jess, but it's tom-"

"Ofcourse it's tom bill, and I know that. But if you were just going to regret it the next morning then why have sex with me?" I said with poison.

"I don't know. I thought you regretted it too, because you love tom. And I thought that if I admitted it first I wouldn't feel bad for doing it." He said back with sadness. I can't stay mad at him because he was so kind and sweet.

"Well you were wrong. I wanted it, I wanted you bill. But you didn't want me." I said with a low tone. I felt bad but I was done having mixed feelings for these twins, and I'm tired, drained. From feeling all these mixed emotion, I saw people die infront of me, I let someone who I didn't even know take my innocence. I was so healthy and free before I met tom and his gang. I was better before them.

I took a quick peak out of the window and saw Julia's car at the house down from here. I grabbed the bag and went speed walking towards the door.

"Jess!" He said yellingly as I got to the door. I had tears forming in my eyes as I heard his cry for me. But I can't stay here.

"LEAVE me alone bill!" I yelled as I reached for the handle, he set his hand on top if mine stopping me from opening it.

"Don't leave. Please." He pleaded with sadness. His beautiful brown doe eyes and how soft his hand was on top of mine. He was so warm and kind. His sent of cologne and cigarettes filling my nose.

I put my hand on his left cheek with a tear falling from my eyes. He stared into my eyes as I did too, he was so uplifting and welcoming in his presence, I could admire him all day.

"Goodbye bill..."

I opened the door quickly and went walking out leaving bill in shock. I will miss him,

I started to run for Julia's car with tears running down my cheeks, one coming to the corner of my cheek as I tasted the saltiness from the drop. I wanted to cry more loud, and sob, my heart ached for the girl I was 3 months ago. I cried for the girl who I had become. How she dealt with fear and feelings for her life and surroundings of other people. I will never be the same after. And they knew that. They had been imprinted in my mind, leaving them trapped in the back of my head hiding away.

I got inside the car and covered my face away from Julia. I hated to cry infront of anyone.

"Jess?! What's wrong?" She asked Me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Just drive." I sad sadness in my voice wiping away my tears.

She took the car out of park putting it in drive and beginning to leave the Neighborhood. I watched as we drove past their house, as I kept my gaze leaving my dignity in that house.

★✰✯

We arrived to Julia's apartment. I grabbed my duffle bag stepping out of the car. And following Julia inside, we get to her door as she opened it. A smell of warm vanilla bursting into my nose once she opened the door. It look quite homey once you walked in.

"I'll show you your room..." she said as she set her keys on the stand next to her front door. I started to follow her taking a couple looks around me at her paintings she had on the walls. We got to my room and it looked exactly the same from the other apartment. I missed this bed.

"I tried putting your stuff where you might've wanted them."

"I love it jules " I said back giving her a big hug as she hugged me back.

"I missed you..." she said happily stroking my hair.

"I missed you too

____________________________________________