Making a home

Aris P.O.V.

"Yeah, i wanted to find you, misread an F for an E."

Bambietta: "Wait... You wanted to find ME?

"Yes, I thought that when you already want to talk to me tomorrow, I could go over to you anyway."

Bambietta: "Of course you idiot can't difference between an E and an F!"

Äs Nödt: "Don't be so harsh with him he just wanted to be nice."

Bambietta: "Alright, alright, let get to my room. Are you coming with us Äs Nödt?"

"No, I'll stay here," he answers, sitting down on the roofs edge.

"Come with me," Bambietta orders

"Ok ok let me get my shirt." I say while getting my shirt.

Bambietta starts walking to her room after I get dressed. I follow her. When we arrived at her room, she opened the door and let me step in first.

Bambietta: "Here we are, make yourself comfortable."

I sit down on a by standing chair while she sits on the edge of her bed

Bambietta: "So you wanted to go to me? Why so?"

"Oh, just like talking or something like that. I mean, there aren't many other things to do in this frozen city."

Bambietta: "I know, but what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, ehm, I don't know. How about I ask you out about you sternritter?"

Bambietta: "Sure, what do you want to know?"

"His Majesty talked about some "schrift. ""

Bambietta: "A the schrift, well every high ranking sternritter has one and there are 26 of them in alphabetical order, i for myself have the E for explode his majesty for example has the A as the Almighty."

"So they give you specific powers?"

Bambietta: "Everything that us touched by my reishi turns into a bomb and explodes shortly after."

"Is that all a schrift can do?"

Bambietta: "Well, we also have the quincy Vollständig which is a transformation for which we normally use a Leiden hand a kind of special quincy glove or belt if you're DeMask. But many only are able to use it on order of his majesty. But it can be strengthened by using sklaverei."

"So that's what he was talking about."

Bambietta: "Well, one thing i want to ask you is why you were at his majestys throne room?"

"Well, he wanted me to fuse with the damn hollow inside."

Bambietta: "With that hole I'm your heart, it looks like you succeeded."

"No, I didn't. I absorbed part of him. We didn't fuse, but at least I have all my abilities back."

Bambietta: "Well, what happened inside of you?"

"He beat my ass until my sklaverei destroyed his body, then he "approved " me."

Bambietta: "Sklaverei?! T-the only people who use this are high-ranking sternritters! How did you learn this?!"

"Calm down. I just found out how to use this In tribe elder Isaliths book, and honestly, it isn't that hard to use."

Bambietta: "It is!"

"Oops, I guess."

Bambietta: "Well, it doesn't matter, I am tired."

"Me too. I'll head to my room for the time."

"W-well, I suppose you could stay here m-my bed. i-is big enough for two a-and you look pale, you shouldn't put strain on you right now." Bambietta says while blushing and stuttering."Y-you stay here! W-with m-me I don't want you to f-fall o-over and nobody could help you!"

"Strain? My room I may be 100 meters away."

Bambietta: "Doesn't matter!"

"Alright, I stay here."

Bambietta: "You're already in your sleeping dress so make yourself a home."

"Home? I-i'll just stay here for tonight."

Bambietta: "Nope as long as I don't know what exactly is going on with you, you're staying here."

"B-but it isn't serious wel-"

"Na na na no buts!" Bambietta interrupts "you're staying here!"

"Ok ok Calm down." I say while going to the bed. The bed is Queensize, on top lays a Red blanket almost covering all of the mattress and two pillows.

"Ehm Bambietta?"

Bambietta: "Bambi for you."

"Ok Bambi there is only one blanket."

"So what? Where you never close to a women?" Bambietta says as she comes out of the corner in a sleeping dress. She's wearing a typical pyjama with open hair and pink bunny slippers.

"Wow you show less skin when you sleep?"

Bambi: "Thats not showing skin t-thats ehm... being proud of your body!"

"Ok ok now again, how do we sleep with on blanket? It's a large one yes but not enough for two people."

Bambi: "Guess we have to cuddle a bit."

"What?!"

Bambi: "What? Never slept with anyone? Ah you blush already tells me that."

"I-i don't brush! That's the damn red lights you have installed!"

I lay down on the bed, almost no none of the blanket covering me.

Bambi: "What are you doing?"

"T-there isn't that much blanket s-so you can have it."

Bambi: "It is enough if we'd cuddle."

"O-ok."

Bambi joins me on the bed and turns to the other direction her back facing me.

Bambi: "Come on, cuddle on my back."

"O-ok." I slowly put my arms around her waist with both of my hands touching where her stomach is. "Say i-if I touch anything."

Bambi: "This is comfy."

No-ones P.O.V.

Slowly both Bambi and Aris drift into their sleep, their minds going into their dreams.

Aris slowly sees his dreams not yet realizing what happened. He sees his inner world once again and scinso standing infront of him.

Aris P.O.V.

"Scindo? Is this a dream?"

Scindo: "No it isn't idiot."

"Why am I here? You want a rematch I'll beat your ass just like in the first fight."

Scindo "No no I just want to talk with you about your connection with me, and your special powers that I grand you, I am no bad loser."

"Didn't thought so."

Authors note: I am very sorry for the hiatus I had a lot of stuff going on but also, how to are we at about 2k reads?!