CHAPTER-5 WHO ARE YOU???

EUN SANG'S POV:

I got up and found myself in a different room that was not mine. I saw a man sitting on the floor and his head on the bed, holding my hand carefully. My heartbeat started increasing when I saw him. I was about to get up from the bed, but as I moved, I saw him gradually opening up his eyes, and that's it I.....

 I was about to get up from the bed, but as I moved, I saw him gradually opening up his eyes, and that's it I

KIM TAN'S POV:

I was asleep, clutching my princess's hand tightly to ensure I wouldn't lose her. I awoke to the warmth of the sun on my face and turned towards the bed, only to find my princess already awake. Our eyes met, and we both became entranced by each other's captivating gaze. I wished for this moment to last forever.

Kim Tan was overjoyed to see his princess by his side, but Eun Sang, on the other hand, was shocked and surprised to find herself in an unfamiliar room with an unknown person. However, the man seemed oddly familiar, and as she started recalling the events of the previous day, a sense of recognition dawned on her.

Terrified, Eun Sang's fear did not escape Kim Tan's notice. He swiftly moved closer, sitting on the bed in front of her. She recoiled, nervous and hesitant, not wanting Kim Tan to touch her. Yet, when she looked into his eyes, she found herself captivated. Sensing her unease, Kim Tan spoke reassuringly, "Hey, don't be nervous. I won't do anything. Are you alright?" he asked with genuine concern.

Eun Sang remained frozen, but the soothing tone of his voice unintentionally brought her a sense of relief. She lifted her head and saw Kim Tan so close that her breath caught. Without saying a word, Kim Tan pulled her into a hug. Initially resistant, Eun Sang wanted to pull away, but something in his words made her stop.

"Don't move. I won't hurt you. You're safe with me. I'll protect you at any cost," Kim Tan assured her.

Eun Sang grasped a different feeling in her heart on the other hand she felt comfortable with Kim Tan, unknown of the future aspects

Eun Sang grasped a different feeling in her heart on the other hand she felt comfortable with Kim Tan, unknown of the future aspects. They slept together while cuddling because Eun Sang was not ready to leave Kim Tan as she was still so scared of the incident.

 They slept together while cuddling because Eun Sang was not ready to leave Kim Tan as she was still so scared of the incident