CHAPTER-1 WHO ARE YOU???

Hey everyone! I am Cha Eun Sang, a student of Jeguk Science and Commerce institute. My life is a crap, as my parents also misbehave with me. I want a storm to change my life, let's see what has God decided for me???Will someone really change my life? Can something good really happen to me?

EUN SANG'S POV:

I am here in my room completing my assignment for tomorrow. And mom-dad are fighting again as dad has come home drunk again. Dad used to come home daily like this and mom gets angry on him. "Eun sang where are you? Come here bitch!!!!" her mom said. Here's today drama again now I have to go.

In drawing room:

"Yes mom", said Eun sang. Her mother saw her and went to her and slapped her tightly that she fell on the floor. Her dad came hold her arm and made her stand up. "You are the most useless creature on this planet" he said and slapped her tightly. Like this both her parents started to beat her violently. She asked them not to beat her but they didn't care about her and beat her till the time they get satisfied. After an hour of beating, they both got tired and went towards there room and left Eun sang there awfully.

KIM TAN'S POV:

KIM TAN'S POV:

*Shoot* "Don't dare to mess with me again" ???said. Boss car is ready. He just hummed in response and put on his cold face then moved towards his car.

AT HOME:

"Kim tan, where were you? You know how much I was worried for you???" his mom said. "Enough mom, stop pretending like you care for me because I know you only do that for yourself" Kim tan said while being annoyed. "Kim tan is that how you talk to your mother?" his father asked. "This is how I talk to your wife" he said while moving to his room. "What to do with him?" his mother asked. "Leave him all alone." His father said.

IN KIM TAN'S ROOM:

IN KIM TAN'S ROOM:

He went to his room and sighed deeply. Kim Tan is so ruthless that he can't get open to anyone, including his parent's also. Kim Tan sighed again and moved towards the shower area. 

KIM TAN'S POV:

I came back from shower and my phone ringed; I checked the caller ID and it was MR.CHO (his PA).