The Last Of us (F)

Name:
Eleanor

Nickname:

Lena, El, Nor, Little one

Age:
35

Age when the apocalypse began:
14 (She was about to turn 15 like 1 or 2 weeks later)

Sex + pronouns:
Female (she/her)

Sexuality:
Lesbian

Appearance/Face claim:

If you have some questionable stuff for an apocalypse, how or why did you have it or how did you find it?: She was a cosplayer and she liked to go on hikes a lot

She was a cosplayer and she liked to go on hikes a lot. Because of the fact that she was a cosplayer and she wanted to protect herself she would buy herself weapons whenever she found some suitable things. However with sport she did archery. Because of this she has a lot of bows. But also because she always wanted to make an arrow herself she would seek out how to do that. Not because she thought she wanted to do it. But because she was always obsessed with how the world could end. This may have also been a reason why she wanted to have weapons and know how to survive in the wild.

As for the clothes. She always liked boy clothes because they have always been more comfortable and she used them a lot whenever she would go on vacation.

Backpack:

reason for the big backpack:the plan was for her to go hiking after she turned 15 because she liked to do this

the plan was for her to go hiking after she turned 15 because she liked to do this. She had also been planning to do this since she was 13. So she had bought the stuff already. The reason her backpack is so big is because she wanted a bigger backpack because there would be a chance she would do it more often.

Armor if you have it: