makima gets bodied

Start from the beginning

Makima: "if you value your life you'll get on your knees and pray I don't have you put down dog"

Y/N: "call me a dog one more time and I'll snap your neck"

Makima: "do-" before she can finish her word her head is suddenly stunned backwards as a sickening snap is heard as makima head then spins back snapping in place

Y/N: "I knew you wouldn't die from that"

Makima: "and not killing me was you first mistake (aims finger gun) bang" makima fire at Y/N who doesn't move as nothing seems to happen to him

Y/N: "nice try but I'm to fast"

Makima: "what is it you want"

Y/N: "I want you to leave denji alone I won't let you use pochita to change the world"

Makima: "I have no idea what your talking about"

Y/N: "don't think your manipulative nature will work on me I know you couldn't give a shit about denji you only want pochita because your infatuated with him you want to create the world the way you want it…I also know that you can't die because any damage you take is directed at anyone since you made a deal with the prime minister"

Makima: "if you know so much about me then you know I can just have you killed"

Y/N: "let's actually talk about that I have a hypothesis…what would happen if a man with Omni speed were to snap the necks of everyone in Japan under your spell who could you reflect the damage too"

Makima: "well-"

Y/N: "and I also know you devils can reincarnate but it would only take milliseconds for me to find and kill you again"

Makima: (glaring) "you won't make it out of this building alive"

Y/N: "please I know you can sense anyone you make a deal with so right now you're probably feeling my hands touching every humans neck right now"

(Truth be told makima was slightly frightened by Y/N because she could feel everybody in japan necks feeling a cold grasp and if Y/N was this fast she was in danger)

Y/N: (powerful aura) "can you feel this power makima it is but a small taste of what I can do to you I can make your life a living hell or you can be a good girl and stay away from the people I care about"

(Makima gets into a stance to fight truth be told she hasn't ever had to physically fight someone but her powers and manipulation didn't seem to affect Y/N at all but right as she is about to move Y/N is suddenly right beside her)

Y/N: "I would think very carefully about your next move control devil because if you move an inch you'll be in the basement of this building"

(Makima eyes widen at Y/N sudden speed to be able to get behind her without her even smelling or seeing him just what kind of power did Y/N possess but she had no time to think about it because she accidentally moved while thinking

(Time seems to slow down as Y/N hand slams on top of Makima skull caving it in as her body slams through the several floors of the building until she is in the basement with every home in her body being broken and blood seeping everywhere

Y/N: (lands in front of her) "mess with somebody I care about and I'll kill you" he takes in a deep breath and hucks a wad of spit onto makima face spitting on her as he leaps out of the holeand runs after aki and denji

(Scene shifts to aki leading denji and Y/N through the city as denji keeps annoying aki with questions about makima which just pissed her off)

Denji: "is she seeing anyone"