♡21~𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, sure. Just go to your penthouse and if my parents call you, act like we're spending the weekend together. Okay?" He asks her.

"Yeah. But next time, we'll actually spend the weekend together. That's my order." She commanded.

"Yes boss. Now if you excuse me, I've got to go." He said and before he could walk away, Kaylee held his hand.

He turned to face her.

"Yes? What did you stop me for?" He says impatiently as he was already running late.

"Before you go." She says as she steps closer to him, to the point when their lips were inches apart. "I need to do something."

She tiptoes and cups his perfect face, and gently, seals his lips with her's. She kisses him gently and delicately, as if reminding him, that she's the one who has his heart.

Nischay awkwardly parts away, something just doesn't feels right to him. Something is stopping him and he has no clue of it.

"I'm late, dear. I need to go." He makes up an excuse.

"Fine, bye honey."

***

Nischay was already at his penthouse, now he was preparing for their breakfast.

The area was all clean and tidy, ofcourse, the servants kept cleaning the penthouse every alternate days.

Today, Nischay asked the servants to rest in their servant sector, which was quite far from the penthouse. Only, body guards and security guards were allowed to stand outside.

He had done so to keep the confidential information safe from the ears of everyone.

As he was done preparing the breakfast, he went and got himself to bed. It has been quite a time since he last visited his penthouse.

This house meant so much to him, unlike their "Royal Malhan palace", his penthouse was his favourite. He preferred living here, all alone, all by himself. This was because he had earned this house.

This was because, the heirs and heiress that are generally called as the "prince and princess" of the royal families, that in France, are Nischay and Arreum, don't just rely on their parents money.  It has been a parental culture that every heir and heiress needs to do something to earn themselves a living, and that too, from a young age.

Since Nischay turned eighteen, he started to invest his time in his business. He started a company that elects good singers and performers and gave them a support to grow in their career. 50% of the shares belonged to the company, and 50% to each of the artist. Not only this, his company expanded their roots by holding charities and bringing new instruments as well as new music in the field of Arts. His company is now known worldwide, that is,  Harmony entertainment.

(A/N~Only Imagination, does not relates to real life.)

As much easy and dreamy this sounds, such kind of a life is not easy. No heiress or heir has the privilege to take decisions on their own. Their parents, the king and the queen, decide what life should be given to their  heir / heiress.

They can not be with the person they like, it's in the hands of their parents to decide. Because, once a prince is married to a princess , they become the next generation setters, The new king and queen.