Chapter 3

My name is Alex Rider and I am the top agent of MI6 also the best hidden secret. Why all those trouble for an agent you're asking yourself. Well..... I'm a spy and you're wondering why that is so special. I'm 15 years old and have succesfully completed my first mission when I was 14. Who I really am? I don't know anymore. After all the missions he has completed for MI6 he can't seperate his two different personality's. Am I Alex the emotionless robot or the Alex that is broken and alone and that nobody cares about? Maybe Sabina has feelings for him but Tom? He hasn't spoken to Tom in ages. He was thinking about visiting Tom. There's only one problem Tom moves away. Surely he could have broken in to MI6 HQ. Big chance if they find him they won't let him go. So that's not an option. He sighed. When he was on the plane to San Fransiscohe was a little tense but at the same time excited. He loved the idea of finally havind a family. A family to which he didn't have to lie. The Pleasure's knew everything about him. But after two weeks he decided to talk to them. He was finally gonna tell someone about the cruel things that happened to him, the cruel things that ruined his life. He would tell them everything about what happened in Cairo but he made them promise not to interupt him. He believed that if they would that he wouldn't be able to continue the story. That he would drown in his own sorrow. When he was explaining about the event that destroyed his life, he heard small sobs of Liz Pleasure. When he was done he didn't dare look at them. He bowed his head and played a little with his hands. Edward Pleasure was the first to speak up. "It was all a set up. And that Mr. Blunt just used you. A shame......... a man such as him doesn't deserve to have a job like that." He felt quiet and I saw Sabina nod. After that the mood was tensed. Nobody wanted to talk, they all thought about what had happened to Alex. Alex couldn't bare the silence anymore and rushed up to his room. He sat on his bed. He didn't know if he had made the right decision to tell the Pleasure's about what happened. They allready knew Jack died there but they didn't know the details. Suddenly he was overcome by dizziness and he saw yellow spots. He stand up but that didn't help. He fell down and hit his head on the tip of a wooden table that was nearby. The last he heard was a glass shattering downstairs and people rushing on the stairs then he lost consciousness. A/N I really wanted to end the story here to leave a cliffhanger. I'm mean but not that mean. So I will continue with the story. The Pleasure's rushed in his room and were looking around in his room, seeking for danger. When they saw nothing suspicious they moved their attention to Alex. The boy lay motionless on floor with a wound on his forehead close to his hairline. He was allready pale from the bloodloss. "Liz honey, please get me the First-aidkit." Mr. Pleasure picked Alex up and layed him on his bed. Sabina sat down next to him and played with his hair. She stopped and pulled her hand back when her mother came back. She saw her mother smiling at her and grabbed Alex' hand. She saw Alex stir and let go of his hand. Immediately when she let go Alex clenched his fists. His knuckles where white from the presure. His breathing was unfrequently. HIs whole body was shaking and tears rolled down his cheeks. Sabina and her father held Alex down. That way he wouldn't hurt himself or Liz, who was bussy cleaning his wound. When she was ready they all sat down and waited for Alex to wake up. Within ten minutes his body began to relax and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at them one by one. He wanted to sit straight but he was pushed back. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Alex" Sabina said softly. "What happened?" "I-I don't know. I felt weak and nauseous and-and then I suddenly lay on the floor. "Did you have a nightmare?" Sabina asked. "No. A flashback." That was all Alex wished to say. They told him goodnight and left him alone. The following days went bad for Alex. His grades dropped and he was haunted by nightmares even more. IN his nightmares everything was possible, mostly he saw the people he killed (in)directly. Herod Sayle, Nadia Vole. Mr Grin, Dr Grief, Alexei Sarov, Conrad, Damian Cray, Julia Rothman, Nile, Nicolai Drevin, Winston Yu, Desmond McCain and his finacé, Razim and Julius Grief. In his nightmares they chain him and torture him. They brand him, whip him and cut him all over his body, sometimes they even torture Sabina and Tom. They laugh maliciously, which makes it even worse. He couldn't bare staying with the Pleasure's.He didn't want to hurt them and he knew that if he stayed, they would be reminded of the pain he had and what he caused them. The next day I grabbed my bag, I didn't even unpacked it, and told them I wanted to go back to London. They protested loudly but finally let me go. A/N Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore. Srry I had to do that. They do insisted on paying my plane ticket. And now I'm walking through the city. I was wearing a sweater with a hoodie and pulled it over my head. I didn't want to be recognized. I'm so sorry that you guys had to wait so long. I discovered a knew fandom (the Phandom) and was reading those stories all day long. Thnx for reading this chapter and (maybe) thnx for the votes and comments. Peace out my little spies.