Chapter 1

I have to get out of here. If.I.can.break.free. I think with a deep sigh after every word. The ropes cut into my wrists and ankles. The people who have imprisoned me here haven't even payed me with a visit. I had the eerie feeling that no one would come. I was just about to give up hope when I saw something that could be my rescue. There is a glass of water on a side table nearby. I feel so stupid for not noticing the glass before. I slide my chair over there so I can kick the glass of the table. I kick against the glass and it falls into a thousand pieces on the ground. I start rocking back and forth in my chair and I fall hard on the ground. The air is blown out of my lungs. I take a break to catch my breath and reach out for a piece of glass. The first time I reach out I cut my hand on a small but mean piece of glass. I try not to think about the pain and then I see a larger piece of glass. Perfect. I grab the piece of glass and I start to cut the ropes that bind my wrists. My wrists are now loose and I just start to cut my ankles loose but then I stop abruptly. I smell a burning smell. They have set the building on fire! Immediately I start cutting the ropes around my ankles like crazy. Within a few seconds I am loose and I start running through the corridor. The corridor looks endless but I know I mustn't give up. I run as fast as I can my lungs begin to burn. If I can't find an exit soon I will burn to death in this building. And I didn't look forward to that. I can't last any longer. Eventually a door pops up in the distance. I feel a spark of hope and I sprint to the door. The only furniture in the office is a boring desk and an old, ugly chair. I close the door immediately, afraid that there is still someone in the building. I didn't feel too excited about them capturing me again. I run to the window in the hope that I can open it. Unfortunately the window can't open at all. I feel my heart rate speed up and know that if this continues I will start hyperventilating. My instinct takes over and I find myself in some kind of inebriety. My body is no longer my own. I feel my hands lifting the chair and throwing it through the window. The window shatters. I walk over to it and look outside. I'm on the second floor, I will survive a fall down. It will probably hurt but I take my chances. I smell the smoke that finds his way from under the door and hear the flames crackle. I cast a sneeky glance back and throw myself out the window. Inside I'm screaming like hell but I don't open my mouth. When I approach the ground I close my eyes. Immediately when my feet touch the ground I drop to the ground and roll over. If I'm right this will stem the power of the drop. I stand up and feel light in my head because of the pain, I groan and drop myself to the ground again. I pull my sock aside and see my ankle who is thick and swollen. I swear a lot and try to stand up again but I can't. If I can't stand up now I can might as well give up on escaping. I rip a piece of my shirt and wrap it tight around my ankle. I grit my teeth and stand. It goes a little clumsy but I'm able to stand. The pain is bearable and I look around. The jungle that lies in front of me looks dangerous. I know I have to get through it just as I know that It wouldn't be easy. I grab a machete out of my backpack, which I protected with my life and start cutting my way through the jungle. Oh right, have I told you about the dangerous beasts that live here. Like deadly spiders, poisonous snakes, giant spiders, dangerous insects, thick hairy spiders and did I mention spiders? An hour and at half later I reach the edge of the jungle. I've come across little problems in the jungle. The worst of them all was the spider that fell on my head, I nearly got an heartattack. I shook the nasty little thing off of my head. Instinctively I knew I not had to look up. But you all know me(actually you don't). I looked up and I felt my heart rate speed up. I jump and scream like a girl. What else have you ecspected from a girl. Above me I see a giant spiderweb with hundreds of spiders all with different sizes and colors. I hold my breath and move forward slowly, very slow. When I'm not directly under the web anymore I run as fast as I can and now I'm at the edge of the jungle. I had no idea what to do. My training has prepared me for this moment but I forgot. Then all of the sudden I'm surrounded.

Ya like the first chapter. For the people wondering who this is I have a small hint. It aint Alex. I don't know if I can upload another chapter tomorrow but if I am to upload another chapter it would be in the evening. My BFF is throwing a party tomorrow so I don't have a lot of time to write. This was all I wish to say byebye:)