Re-revolution pt.2

Start from the beginning

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

______________________________________

At Olga's house ~

Alexandra and Olga went for a walk with Igor. Vlad, Dimitri, Polina and Lily stayed with [Y/N] and Nicholas, as Alexei went to write a letter to Siergiey. Like he said, it was very important, but didn't actually reveal what...

" I can't believe what's happening in here... " Nicholas shook his head in disbelief. " It's madness! It's a nightmare!"
" But it's true..." [Y/N] mumbled." That's why we have to do something and finish it."
" Great, but what...?" Polina asked. " The White Army has much less soldiers than those di—" [Y/N] cleared her throat, eying her friend. She reflected. " I was to say, dumb Bolsheviks. We have no chance with them. Even with help of Spain."
" AAH! MOUSE!" Lily screamed suddenly at the top of her lungs. Vlad was fast to come down onto the floor and begin to crawl, attempting to catch the animal, wich unfortunately was too quick...
" It's no use...You won't catch it, Vlad... Dimitri mumbled. Polina nodded." And even if you would, more of them will come..."
" WHAT?!" Lily went pale on the face as her eyes wided in horror.
" Yes. Actually, they most probably have their nest in here..." Dimitri explained. " A nest..." Countess Malievsky-Malevich looked as she was about to faint, as [Y/N]'s face lit up and a smile appeared on it. " YES! A NEST! That's it!"
" [Y/N]...? What are you talking about...?" Nicholas was confused.
" Polina is right. We might not have a chance against all of the army... But you know what they say... One little rock can couse the avalanche. We just have to move the right one ~"
" What...?" Polina's face was expressing only one emotion. Clear confusion. [Y/N] smiled patiently. " We'll find the nest of these rats."
" R-rats?! Oh, no! I can't take any more rodents !" Lily protested.
" It was a metaphor, dear Lily... She meant the Bolsheviks."
" And how exactly are we going to find their 'nest'?" Dimitri asked sarcastically.
" Actually, what we're looking is not a bee hive, but the ' queen bee'.
" What?"
" That back-biting snake, Lenin."
" Mice,rats, bees, snakes... I'm completely lost!" Vlad cried out.
" Sorry, but I am, too..." Nicholas admited.
" Same here." Dimitri added.
" That's hopeless..." Polina shook her head with a sigh. " [Y/N/n], most of men doesn't understand metaphors. We'll need to explain that..."
" OK." [Y/N] took a deep breath.
" Listen.We'll never be able to fight with all their army, but that's not what we should do to defeat them. Our target is the leader, Vladimir Lenin. While he's no longer a bother we'll take care of all the rest. Members of his government and then his soldiers, who actually are the least dangerous of anyone I've talked about now. Most of them are drunk. Without their leader, Bolsheviks will be lost like little children."
" Sounds like a solid plan to me." Polina smiled.
" [Y/N], I must say I'm very impressed. Nicholas said with slight disbelief in his voice. " How do you know, how to plan things like that?"
" Another good thing about living with Gleb for 7 years. Most of the books he had were about military and I had to do something since I was forbidden of getting out, I didn't eat or sleep properly, so I had a lot of time to spare between mourning your death."
" Oh, [Y/N]..." The tsar looked at her in pity. She shook her head and smiled. " It's all right. It's all in the past. Besides, it's a proof that every situation has a bright side." She clapped her hands together. " Back onto the plan. Vlad, Dimitri, Polina. You guys are the most trustworthy people I've met during last 7 years... Can I count on you?"
" We're waiting for your orders, Captain." Polina saluted as her brother and Dimitri nodded.
" I need you guys, to find the information about, where Vladimir Ilich Ulianov is currently. But remember, be very careful. There's a lot of spies and false friends here..."
" Tell this to me! We've been dealing with stuff like that for years!" Dimitri assured with a smile and his sister nodded.
" That's true. We can handle ourselves. Don't worry about that, [Y/N/n]." She smiled in response. "I'm so glad to hear that. While you get the information, come back here. I'll be waiting."
" We're going tomorrow morning!" Vlad announced.
" Sure!"
" Let's go!" Both siblings agreed. [Y/N] looked at all three of her friends." And once again, guys, please, do be careful. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you, Polina, and Anastasia will never forgive me if something happens to Dimitri..."
" And I won't forgive you, if something happens to you, Vlad!" Lily cut in, looking at him sternly.
" We'll be very careful. All of us." Vlad promised. [Y/N] nodded with a smile as countess Malievsky-Malevich spoke up again. " You better be!" She warned.