A Very Hot Day...

It was a very hot summer day where you were working at, plus wearing a uniform doesn't really help out with the situation. You had a little fan in the office while running the a.c, you untie you'r tie and just sighed... wondering has it ever be this hot? You hoping that this day will come to a end very soon. That was until you'r new "friend" came in...

Springtrap: I tell you my dear, it is hot...*sit down*

Y/n: I-i'm surpise that you can s-still feel the heat...

Springtrap: I mean i really didn't figure that out I was once human so it makes since right?*look's at you*

Y/n: I-i'm guess...

You put you'r mini helper's in front of the fan to keep them cool. You really help other people out before you help you'r self, that was just the person that you was. Springtrap saw that little gesture that you did, and he smiled gently...

Y/n: Y-you is right though... I-it's warm...

Springtrap: Mhm....

Y/n: I know t-the right t-thing to help u-us out!

Springtrap look at you with a curious look in his eye's... or what left with them. You went into you'r cooler that you take everywhere you go,and you pulled out popcicles, and handed one to you'r new friend...

Springtrap: I good.

Y/n: W-what's wrong?*look's at him*

Springtrap: My dear, i can't eat...

Y/n: O-oh... I-i'm sorry...*look's upset*

Springtrap: Don't worry it's not you'r fault...

Springtrap patted you'r head to calm you down, you then gently smiled up at him. You sat right beside himand started to eat you nice, cold treat. Little did you know that springtrap was watching you very closely...

Springtrap: *blushes* If you don't eat it fast enough, it's gonna to melt.

Y/n: B-but i don't want t-to get brain freeze....*licking the popscicle*

Springtrap: What ever float your boat my dear....

You just smiled at him and let out a little giggle, Springtrap flashed you a smiled of his own. He ain't ever met a kind person like you... it made his heart flutter. After you finish both treat's, you smiled at him and said...

Y/n: I-i'm done...*smiles*

Springtrap: You didn't get brain freeze my dear?*look's at you*

Y/n: N-no... i eat my cold f-food very slowly...

Springtrap: Ah i see.*nod's his head*

Y/n:*giggles* 

Springtrap: What?

Y/n: I-i'm just thinking t-that you s-so cute!!

Springtrap:*blushes* I-i um b-be quiet...

Y/n: *giggles*

Springtrap: Hmmp.*pout's*

You both started to tell each other a couple of you'r guy's story. Smiling you realized that Springtrap had some grim on him... So you took a napkin and started to gently clean until he said something like...

 So you took a napkin and started to gently clean until he said something like

Springtrap: They do, That every week...*sigh*

Y/n: W-who?*gently starts to clean around the eye*

Springtrap: Them blasted teenager's....*frowns*

Y/n: I-i'm sorry to her that...*look's upset*

Springtrap: It's fine my dear..

Y/n: T-they should treat you l-like you are s-something more...

Springtrap: T-that's the most nicest thing...

Y/n: O-of course you m-my friend...*smiles at him*

Springtrap blushed at that statement, don't you know that you are talking nice about a child murderer? Anyway you spent the rest of the night just cleaning springtrap... to make sure he at least he look's nice. It is a horror attraction after all, gotta keep the "prop's" in tick top shape for the net day of the attraction...