"Max. Your watch. Look at the map." Neo instructed.

Sure enough, Max did just that. Using the map, the boys watched closely on each bot and their movement, including Roxanne Wolf. After observing and studying, they made a plan and proceeded without getting caught.

Stan, while still wondering why this would happen, was starting to hallucinate and saw what looks like the same figure he saw in his nightmare. Because he was not paying attention, he tripped and fell onto a box of tools. The loud noise echoed throughout the storage room, alerting the bots and Roxanne.

"CRAP! STAN! LET'S GO!" Neo helped Stan up and they both ran the moment Roxanne Wolf saw them.

The wolf Animatronic was running after them as they tried to get away. She got into position and was ready to pounce onto them. As she jumped, Flynn pushed the two away and jumped out just in time before they were caught. Stan got back on his feet and followed Neo and the others. But as he ran, he notices something on Roxanne's back; something glowing ominously with a purple aura. What was it?

Seeing the crowbar nearby, Flynn picked it up and uses it to smash several guardbots and helped clear a path for them. They made it to a hallway where there were more bots around. Flynn took out all of them and saw the door to the Backstage. "Come on guys! Hurry!"

Neo made it, followed by Max and Stan, the latter of whom was trying to keep himself from having another PTSD meltdown. But as he was nearly there, his arm was grabbed by Roxanne.

"GOTCHA! I AM THE BEST!" Roxanne Wolf declared as she pulled Stan.

"LET GO! LET GO! PLEASE!!!" Stan shouted as he grabs onto her arm and tried to let go.

All of a sudden, Roxanne glitched for a second and let Stan go. She looked at him and was startled. "OH! I...I'm sorry I....ERROR." Roxanne grabbed onto her head and nearly screamed in pain as the sound of a computer glitching can be heard from her.

Stan made it to the others after he was free. And just in time too. Roxanne's eyes turned red and she started charging at them at full speed. Neo and Flynn soon slammed the door shut and they used the lead pipe Flynn used, as well as some other pipes in the room, to blocked the door. Roxanne was banging at the door. But she was not getting in. Not now at least. Stan quickly took his meds to calm down.

"That won't hold her for long. We need that backstage pass. Look around for it!" Neo instructed.

They all split up looking around the area to find the pass. They looked high and low. So far, no luck. And their luck was about to turn as Roxanne was starting to hit the door so hard that it was starting to fracture. They didn't have a lot of time left. They rushed themselves in desperation. Then...

"FOUND IT!" Max declared while showing them the pass he has in his hand.

"Alright! Lead the way out!" Stan said.

Max nodded and looked at his map on the Fazwatch. "This way. It will take us to the Rockstar Row. But the Stage controls are on the side of it."

They all ran out the door to the Rockstar Row just time. They made it right before Roxanne made it through. They didn't hear her coming after them. They couldn't tell if it was a good thing or not. Either way, they could use a breather.

Back at Rockstar Row, they walked around the area while making sure no one was following them. They soon reached to the door where the stage controls are at. But it would only allow security clearance to open. Fortunately, Neo had the badge with him and uses it to open the door.

They walked up the stars and were in front of two particular doors. Each door was showing a particular instrument. One was showing a Bass and the other showing a keytar. They were confused by it but see that there were no other doors. So they choose the keytar one and sure enough, they reach into a larger office.