Brooklyn could sense the animal still on top of his box, even the top of it was beginning to creak, making him afraid of the ceiling collapsing on top of him, shaking at the thought of whatever animal out there suddenly finding him in there.

Then the voice of Yegor came through but not so loud. "You feeling a tiny claustrophobic, my little animal? Or do you want to stay in here longer?" That made Brooklyn panic, shaking his head no violently, pushing the top in his desperation. From the sound of the scratching sounds from inside the box, Yegor could tell that the devil had had enough inside there. He decided to take the polar bear off of the box and back in its cage, leaving Brooklyn in there for only a few more minutes.

Brooklyn felt sticky tears slip down his face, lying there, staring up at the ceiling that swam in his vision. He would lose it if they left him in here forever or die, hence his breathing feeling rather fast and wheezy, still wishing to get out of here. His senses were all glazed over from his trauma, not even sure what was real anymore other than the metal walls of the coffin on either side of him, as if the other things in this world had faded away from his brain.

How he wanted someone to give him words of comfort and a nice bowl of soup, back cramped and stiff from lying down for so long, sobbing rapidly now even after trying his best to be strong, weakly hitting the ceiling, air slowly running out.

But eventually, as if it was a miracle, Brooklyn's ears perked at the sound of feet walking around his coffin, and soon, the sound of the lid opening made him feel relieved but scared of seeing the mean humans again, his eyes squinting from the light that came along, covering his eyes from it, crying. The men laughed and pointed at him looking all traumatized and scarred.

Yegor then used the remote to shock Brooklyn to snap him back to his captivity reality, making Brooklyn jump madly from it in pain, eyes as big as saucers as two rough men yanked him to his feet, giving a big gasp of air through his nose. It felt too unreal to see this room again after what felt like months of darkness and tiny spaces. Yegor gave a cruel, sneering smile.

"Welcome back to the real world, Animal. Did you enjoy yourself?" Brooklyn was struggling to get used to not being cramped up anymore, staring at nothing at the moment, ears down really flat. He didn't want to go back in there!

Yegor petted his cheek, causing the poor gargoyle to shut his eyes then and flinch from the cold hands. "I would love to put you back in there, but you aren't completely mine. I shall let whoever buys you have the privilege of doing this kind of torture on you again. But you can go back to your cage to 'rest,'" He then stated, stroking Brooklyn's hair like he was a dog.

Brooklyn couldn't really speak (muzzle or not) mostly from his fear but felt a bit glad he could get some rest and hopefully regain himself, feeling his panic attack still hitting his body as the men dragged him away outside. These humans had no idea what the word play meant but used it in a twisted manner.

The cold air struck Brooklyn's face harshly after having gotten used to the warm stale air, cringing from the icy wind but was happy to get fresh air again, and they took him to the cage and tossed him inside once more, locking the cage. Brooklyn trembled from the cold again and spied his blanket.

It looked a bit frozen so with what strength he had he shook some of the ice off, then wrapped it around his aching body, certain that the heat from his body would warm up the blanket, trembling violently from that shut up experience, gazing down and sniffling.

Yegor tapped his cage, making Brooklyn look up sharply with his nerves, seeing his seller again. His belly rumbled right at that time, but Yegor shook his head no. "I'm afraid you won't be fed again, but if you do if you're a good boy you'll still get more slop. Will you be a good boy for your buyers in the next auction? Yuri wants you, desperately." he asked. Brooklyn though shook his head no at not wanting to be sold off like an object, covering his head with his blanket.

The man frowned in disappointment from his item's lack of obedience. "Then continue to live in fear of losing one of your precious body parts while in stone, which is your next discipline, Brooklyn. It could happen even the next day. Think about it!" He then stormed away in anger, leaving Brooklyn to quake softly at the thought, scared of the sun to come up to change him again, watching the horizon in dread. He shouldn't need to fear his ability, but those men had already pushed that belief so hard into his brain he now really believed and feared it, gripping the blanket quite hard.

When at last the sun rose, Brooklyn closed his eyes, hitching his breath as his stone skin covered his body in its warm sleep, hoping that Yegor wouldn't take away any of his important body parts or smash him entirely while stone.

...

Meanwhile, the men were in a meeting and debating on what part of the body of the gargoyle to steal away from him during his stone sleep.

"How about a wing?" One asked. "He wouldn't be able to glide with it. Or perhaps an arm!" Yegor looked interested but then shook his head. "No, that would be too extreme to start. Perhaps small, until he is ready to be obedient at the next auction and stay still. How about just a small bit of his tail, five inches? That would be our threat message to him. And I shall be the one to cut off the tip of his tail."

The other guards agreed, all smirking fiendishly of scarring the brute in such a way as Yegor then stood as the sun rose in the sky, turning Brooklyn to stone.

He took a hammer and set out to see his little animal who sat there, hugging himself even with his cuffed hands, tail out which to Yegor's opinion was stupid of the animal to do so. Twirling his hammer and chuckling darkly, Yegor went up to Brooklyn.

"I see you're in your stone dreamland now, precious little animal. But soon when you wake up, I'm afraid your life shall be very different. Say goodbye to your tail tip." He then raised his hammer and adjusting it right; hammered off part of it. Brooklyn now was missing five inches of his tail but still had most of it to help him balance, unable to scream when the tail tip broke.