Filler🔒

Lani pov:
12:33pm

Today is the day iv been waiting for once the hospital figured out it was a suicide attempt they sent me to a mental help facility and this makes me wanna kms more. They tell me when to eat and sleep and the therapy talks are the worst. I hate it here so much. But I get to leave today unfortunately none of my friends have tried to find me or reach out and nyla called and texted me but I wasn't aloud to use my phone.

         My mom is who found me in my car almost dead with no life left in me. I started packing up my things and getting ready to leave. Once I got to the from they gave me the things they had took like my phone, keys, watch and the rest of the clothes I was wearing that day.

         I was ready to drive back but my mom picked me up and took me to my house it was one of the most quite car rides iv ever had with her and I was gunna put my airpods in until she broke silence with " wth where u thinking taking those kind of pills and how many u did with that amount of alcohol huh?"

                   and it really made me mad that she didn't understand after all f the bs she has put me and my siblings through and the life she has set up for us. " well with all the pressure im under and the shit you said the last time we met made me just wanna end it all honestly." I told her playing my music so that if she was talking I wouldn't be able to hear her.

           Once we got back to my house I got out and loaded all my things back inside. I took a nice shower and put on some sweats and a white  top then I went downstairs to get a wine glass and pour me some. After I finished that glass I realized that I was done with it after 15 seconds. Then before I knew it I was drinking the rest of the bottle.

                I heard a nock on my door and went to go see. I opened the door and saw there was 4 nice things of roses with a card.

I know you just got back from the mental place and I js want u to know production still runs which means ur still a target don't take to long getting back to business. Less snorting more selling.

-gotti

After reading that it let me know that shit was on and any and everything I do is being watched and talked about. I closed the door leaving the flowers out there then I came back in and told all my people to start all the business we needed to take care of. I stopped everything while I was away just to make sure I was good but now.

                  Shit is about to get so real that its scary. Iv only every seen gotti in person 1 time and that time he held a gun to my head abt to kill me. And from then on life has been more scary than normal. Gotti doesn't play abt anything and when I say anything I mean anything. Especially his money.

Sorry for the short chapter back to school yall

How yall feel ant lani