Filler-weirdness

𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚎𝚢𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Js sitting in this car was getting boring so I got the aux and hooked it up to my phone and I played stress relief by Anne Marie wit g herbo ,he looked at me crazy when I took the aux bc it was on his phone but he will be ok😒.

I was humming the song and then he did g herbo part, once the song went off ella Mai came on and he started rubbing his right hand on my thigh.

What u doing I asked as I looked at him,
I can't rub yo thigh ma?
I mean u can but js don't be going up nowhere sir.
U got it ma'am.
Ion really know how I feel abt him rubbing on me but it was very soothing.

I was deep in my thoughts then he tapped me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙳𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I parked at the place but she looked sleep bc she didn't realize that the car stopped. I tapped her shoulder, princess we're here cmon. She looked at me crazy then told me she wasn't my princesses i js laughed then helped her out the car , once she was out the car she asked where we where.

We're at a indoor arcade , u gunna love it cmon. I took her hand want walked her in to the check in.
Leyiah went over to look around while I checked us in, I went over to the claw machine where she was trying to win a pink bear with hearts . Move ma let me try, I moved the crane in line and dropped it to pick up the bear and once I got it I made sure it was in the hole.

She it and hugged it then hugged me I hugged her back ofc, but i wasn't trying let go of her fr.

(The bear)

We stayed in the hug for a while then went over to the water gun game and she played against me then another kid that was there on the other side of the machine, I went to sit down while she did that. But I looked over and realized how good she was looking so I took a picture of her and posted it on my Instagram.

 But I looked over and realized how good she was looking so I took a picture of her and posted it on my Instagram

@𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦𝐷𝑟𝑒
57,975 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔
Be looking to good🙄😒

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
@𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙_𝑙𝑎𝑛i-y'all having fun I see🤨
@𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑛09-y'all better not be tg😔
@𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑎𝑙-oop

I looked up after I posted the picture and saw that she had won against the kid but let the lil girl pick the prize and she gave it to her. See I love a girl who gives back and is good wit kids.

She walked over to me and took a strawberry from my bowl, I got a fruit bowl from the food bar earlier and now she wanna eat my food. She reached for another one once she finished that one but I had sum else planned. I took one and started to feed it to her while holding my hand under her chin so she didn't stain her pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚎𝚢𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I finished the strawberry and saw he had some juice on his finger so I helped him out by licking it off slowly. He told me to stop playing wit him but I kept going until I felt I should stop.

After that we went and got back in the car he opened the door for me and buckled my seat belt, he talking abt he want me to be safe🙄 ig I'll listen.
He got in and started driving back to the house but the vibe was different.

I was js watching the road out the window when he turned my face to him.
U ok mama? He said,
I took a long pause before answering. Yea I'm ok I js feel like we got a different vibe now yk??
Yea ik wym but don't worry abt it we don't gotta keep it , it's ok. He said it in such a sad tone I felt bad. I looked down abt to cry until I felt him rub my thigh and I knew he wasn't to mad at me

I fell asleep on the way back but when I woke up we wasn't at Nyla house...

Where did Dre take leyiah?

How do we feel abt Dre?

Dra and leyiah?🤨