021. popcorn for the movie and the drama

Start from the beginning

her eyes finally meeting his.

mikey licks her lips like they were as dry as the desert, her heart basically leaping out of her chest.

he looked so gorgeous.

his eyes so charming and his face so dreamy.

she wanted to say something she really did it's like the voice in her was begging to be released.

and it seemed like the boy in front of her had the same idea.

both their mouths open slightly about to say one small word.

"sharky!"

nikos loud voice from downstairs stopped any of them from saying anything.

both jumping slightly with frantic eyes.

"elle's here!"

the tone in nikos sentence was like he was a mother to a hormone-filled teenage boy.

and mikey would've laughed if it weren't for her situation.

elle.

michelle howard could cry.

real, pure, and sad tears.

without even saying anything the two straighten their backs eyes anywhere but each other.

and then at the same time beginning to walk.

mikey however slowed her steps, letting sharky walk in front of her.

seeing the boy she would do anything to walk away like he wouldn't do the same.

going down the stairs her mind already picturing the sight that'll be in front of her.

elle and sharky will hug and she'll stand awkwardly by the staircase.

her heart pounded seeing it all go down.

elle's arms wrap loosely around sharkys shoulders and the smile on her face said it all.

sharkys strong arms wrap themselves around her waist hearing him laugh lowly.

that was it, mikey was done.

he was sick of her.

sharky is so sick of his best friend that he goes out of his way to find a new one.

at least that was what mikey was thinking.

feeling someone throw one arm over her shoulder.

her eyes look up only to see niko with a small cheeky smile.

"what..?" she questioned humor lacing her voice knowing that look in his eyes.

he just wiggles his eyebrows subtly.

"oh, nothing." niko smirks proudly averting his eyes blankly to sharky.

"nikolas what are you thinking of?" she almost laughed at the stern brows of his.

"i'm thinking of nothing michelle." he squeezed her shoulders comfortably before letting go and looking at her.

she furrows her brows at the way he looked like he felt sorry for her.

does he know?

there's nothing to know!

just a silly little crush, it happens to everyone.

"just.." before mikey thought he was done he said.

and the girl swore this was the softest he's ever looked like he was comforting her.