After sitting next to each other and starting their movie, they both quietly indulged in the savory food. A comfortable silence fell over them as the movie played.

"Mama are you submissive?" Serenity wondered, stuffing her face with a forkful or grits, eggs, fish, and french toast at the same time.

"I think so. Well with you definitely, it's like I automatically submitted to you. When I was with my ex, at first I was. However; as time passed I felt my submissiveness being takened advantage of. I've never been dominant. With you I feel like submitting you will come easy. I'm ready to submit to your authority because I can already tell that you're pouring into me. I know that you'll provide in any way. I can go and on, but you get it." Eryzo replied.

Eryzo could feel herself conforming to Serenity not only sexually, but physically, emotionally, and mentally. She could feel Serenity taking on the lead in their relationship already, and she had no problem with it. If Serenity could hold her heart with care and provide not just financially but in any other aspects, she had no problems submitting to her.

"I understand baby. I've always been the dominant one. I've always like to provide for mines because that's just my personal preference. That's my love language. I want to provide for my family and I know it'll be a little different, but you don't have to worry about anything mama. Submitting to someone isn't easy. It's always about submitting to the right person. Submitting to a person is submitting someone who; pours into you, who cherishes you, who would go to the end of the worlds for you." Serenity responded. "The reason I asked is because as soon as I said I was hungry, you jumped up and started cooking. I wasn't expecting that."

"Let me just say I don't expect you to cook, clean, and all of that, especially because we're in different households, but if your way of love is by submitting at times I won't knock you for it. Just like you prefer to be submissive, I prefer to be dominant."

"I feel like I finally found a person that can have deep conversations with me." Eryzo chuckled. "Like not just a one sentence answer, someone who actually cares to go in depth to answer a question."

"In my opinion, every question has layers to it." Serenity shrugged. "You'll most likely always get more than a word-worded answer from me."

Eryzo only smiled as she stared at Serenity's profile. She was suprised that she was able to lock in on somebody that was starting to understand her. She hoped that this wasn't a honeymoon phase. Justin was sweet at the beginning but turned her life into a living hell, so she hoped that this wasn't the case with Serenity.

After finishing their plates, Serenity threw them in the trash before tidying down the kitchen. She joined Eryzo back in the living room, laying under her as they cuddled on the couch.

"So when we pop out will Narie be able to stay in your class, or will they have to switch her?"

"Honestly I don't know. I'm not sure if it goes against policies, so I'll have to ask Tia and see if it's in the handbook or something. Would you be upset if she did have to move to another teacher?" Eryzo returned.

"Not really. I know she's well taken care of in your class, but if they don't allow you to be her teacher because of our relationship then I'd want you to recommend the next best teacher for her." Serenity shrugged. "I know that the school has some of the best teachers, so I know wherever she goes she'll be good."

Nodding her head, Eryzo drowned in her thoughts. The thought of getting fired kept crossing her mind, but she didn't know why. She knew it couldn't be that big of a deal to date one of her student's teacher, but she was just very paranoid about the circumstances.