Chapter 19

Jogo attacks Gojo out of nowhere. The explosion from his cursed technique impels him.

"That was easier than I expected"

The magma swirls around Gojo to his surprise.
"Who are you calling easy?"

"Tch, brat"

Gojo looks at the cursed spirit's image. He smirks.
"A cursed spirit just comes out of nowhere?"

Jogo scoffs and smiles.
"Where is the deity?" He demands.
Gojo shrugs.
"Don't know what you mean"

"I felt it. Her presence is bigger to sense than any other. So I wouldn't be surprised if she was being protected by Gojo Satoru"
_____

While Ijichi drives back you clasp both your hands together really tight. You couldn't help but think back to Gojo's safety.

You know he's the strongest. He's mentioned it many times. But you couldn't stand to just sit around and do nothing.

What kind of deity are you if you let people protect or die for you more than you should for them?

"Mr. Ijichi turn around," you said.
"Ah, but miss (l/n), Gojo said—"
"Yes I know, but I have to see how he's doing. Please"

"I'm sorry miss (l/n), but I have orders. I know it's hard for you to stand on the side but Gojo does care about you and we all care about you and your safety—"

While Ijichi continued to talk, you muffled him out and focused on teleporting back toward Gojo.

I'm sorry Satoru, but I can't just not do anything. I can fight too.

And just like that you were gone without a trace.

"And that's why you should stay in this car miss (l/n)...miss (l/n)?" Ijichi looks at his rearview mirror and gasps.

"M-miss (l/n)!!"
_____

What's already been seconds of fighting, jogo was already damaged to the floor by Gojo.

"It wasn't just talk...if I can't hit him, I'll just drag him into my domain"
"Sorry about that!"

Gojo floats down with Yuuji in his arms.
"Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!"
"Were you waiting?" Gojo asks.

Jogo looks surprised to see the vessel of Sukuna in clear view.
"This is Itadori Yuuji, and he's here to watch"
"Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji! Sensei what's going on here?"
"Oh, we just warped here"

Yuuji just scowls at him.

"Satoru!" Gojo turns around and sees you running towards him.
"Oh, Yuuji's here too?"

Seeing Gojo's reaction, he didn't seem all too happy.

"What are you doing here, (y/n)" he says.
"I came to help"
"I told you to go back"
You shake your head.
"I'm not going to stand around and do nothing when I can fight too!"
"You're a huge target to these spirits, if you get hurt or worse captured, then there will be some serious problems!" He yells at you.

Yuuji just stands around awkwardly, while the cursed spirit takes in your features.

It is like history books say. Your beauty holds no bounds, so it's no wonder why the king of curses made you his wife. But more importantly, he wanted to see just how powerful a god like you is.

His goal was to solely capture you for the plans Geto had in store.

"Excuse me, but if you are done with your rambling, I came to take that woman away. And why'd you bring the brat for? He a shield?"